Automizely Product Review App

Automizely Product Review App

by Automizely & AfterShip

Review Importer, Photo Review Email, Customer Review, Rating

The Blue Gauge

Amazing app, better to say an app every store must have and their customer support is very quick and really helpful.

indoordecor

This app is amazing. It helps design your store and helps you gain more trust in your client. I recommend this app for whoever needs a reviews importer for aliexpress.

Cosplay Kingdom

Awesome app, easy to use and set up in minutes, support are great! I was up and running in about 5 minutes and it looks great on my store.

KVStores

good app help me to design my website and gain trust from new customer as well improve my store performance

TailorWares

The app has a professional look, is easy to use and doesn't gather a lot of customer data. Together with kind support makes for an amazing app.

Cutieby

User friendly interface & fast support from live chat. Recommended to add into e-commerce store. Good job

Charm Adoring

Lovely as well as absolutely amazing! the customer support is really good, very much appreciated....

Health and Wellness Clinic Supply

Oh! Man these guys are the best at what they do, in the business period. I was getting know where, and them I got in touch with this app and these guys will get you moving fast and help you succeed, wow. wow. amazing.

Aldaas Shop

Very useful App and the team is very Helpful and Kind. I think the Good reviews make the Product more attractiv then without Reviews

PetPawrs™

lovely CS. fast and efficient, recommend! easy to use system as well, it will definitely be better in the near future.