Automizely Product Review App

Automizely Product Review App

by Automizely & AfterShip

Review Importer, Photo Review Email, Customer Review, Rating

Aphrodite Heart

Iam honestly loving this app, I didn't expected it gonna be that good. It's so intuitive and for me it doesn't lack of anything, it gives everything promised

Hoodiebaba

Very easy to use and excellent customer support! Unbelievable. You guys are doing an awesome job. Kudos

yooupin

It’s a good app. I just ran a store. He can provide me with a lot of help. When encountering problems, the customer service staff responded in a timely manner. I think this is a responsible company. I will continue to use it

Store SGT

This app is awesome! It is very magical and practical. It is very friendly and easy to operate. If you use it, I believe you will fall in love with it. Come on, get started.

God's Elect Apparel Shop

just using this app for the first time. I will review later after using a couple of times. I like it so far.

Kaijiarui

I like this product. It is very magical and practical. It is very friendly and easy to operate. If you use it, I believe you will fall in love with it. Come on, get started.

Trendo

Really easy to use! the tools are extremely helpful for any kind of store, and the support is very nice and fast responsive.

RitzyNG

Love how simple yet se features-loaded this app is and to top it their support team is available at just ping, even on weekend (in fact I am getting support on Sunday 9 pm) so you can image how good product and support team this app is. 5-Stars from my side for this app.

MunchkinStuff

I am using this app for importing reviews. Easy to use and manage. I can easily import multiple product reviews with photos and star rating. Works really well!!

Vitafacile shop

Simply amazing. Totally free, great look, and an amazing support from a real people that reply in few second... It's something really great. I am enthusiast of that!