Automizely Product Review App

Automizely Product Review App

by Automizely & AfterShip

Review Importer, Photo Review Email, Customer Review, Rating

True Companion Pet Supplies

I used this app to help with reviews in my store, I like how professional it all looks very satisfied!!

Tasteful Toys

customer service was fantastic! talked to someone right away. I was a bit confused how the automation worked and luckily had someone to ask right away. Using a couple simple features to start was simple enough.

ODSAN

it's really a great free app for new dropshipping seller and thank you very much for your best customer service, thank you!

Spoiled Pooches

Ayush was very helpful and this app is really easy to use, I love it. I've managed to import star ratings from genuine buyers for products on my page to improve customer confidence.

M&M Quality Phone Accessories

This app is amazing for review importing! I love the functionality of this app and all the amazing features! The customer service is amazing as well! Very helpful, quick, and knowledgeable!

Cartandmore

My experience with Automizely has been wonderful. With an army of apps, they have got you covered for everything! I hope to continue using Automizely apps as my online store grows. Thanks!

Yobinal

very nice app, easy to use with clear instructions, totally free and really fast and helpful customer support

noexcusesstreetwear

great like it keep it like this good service. Very quick response and response is very good to. Reviews help my business so much more thanks again

Digital Adventure

Loving the app so far. Great features, reviews with pictures!
Support is very fast and answer all my questions with no delay.

ImporteiBR

Great app. We had some trouble to add it to our store, but the support team helped us and fixed it really fast.