Automizely Product Review App

Automizely Product Review App

by Automizely & AfterShip

Review Importer, Photo Review Email, Customer Review, Rating

Babyzafe

Very fast support team everything was done in seconds and im very happy about it also the app is very good. Asked to remove branding and it was very quick.

I Love Café

Amazing App. I recommend everyone to use it. The support team has always helped me when I needed...

Youzzy-shoes

service génial, Ils rependent vite à nos message. l'application est simple et efficace et on si retrouve vite pas besoin de tuto

Paint My Friend

Great app! Works great, Great app! Works great, Great app! Works great, Great app! Works great, Great app! Works great, Great app! Works great,

ma boutique musulmane

I use this app to upload automatically reviews from aliexpress to my shop. It is super easy to use and super quick. The support team is here to answer all my questions and help me anytime I need. I highly recommand it.

French Kitch'N

Great app and great support. I had an help quickly to configure the app on my store. Very easy to use. I recommend this application to boost your sales.

Lavender Millie

Great app, you get a bulk amount of reviews all at once, very easy to use. Similar to Loox except free. I wish I could add the reviews to my homepage though, that's the only request I would have, other than that, great! Thanks guys!

Shoppin Digital

muito bom. Recomendo o app. È todo gratuito. Precisei de ajuda para realizar uma alteração no app e fui prontamente atendimento. muito rapido e preciso o atendimento;

Total Shape Store

Very good support. Always fast to respond & helpful with any request, even when I must sound very confused!

SharkDecor

Fast feedback and help. I just started using the application, everything is simple and clear. Hope it's really free for all the time you use it.