Automizely Product Review App

Automizely Product Review App

by Automizely & AfterShip

Review Importer, Photo Review Email, Customer Review, Rating

CKIN+

Harshvardhan was such a great support. He helped me all the way to fix my review widget. He is EXCELLENT.

TheApronSite

One of the best customer service I've had in a long time with an app. They are always there to assist and willing to jump in and help as much as they can.

Menon Vape

Nitish helped me remove branding and give me unlimited reviews straight away. Simple excellent & does the job!

Canwaxia

Ho provato diverse app, ma questa è la mia preferita... un assistenza sempre immediata e gentile. Davvero il top! Grazie!!!

LittlePupLove

Great app and customer support- I worked with Nitish when I had issues among other people on the automizely team and they are prompt and thorough and very nice. HIGHLY recommend.

Catsmic

great help. 5 stars. very helpful great customer support provided. great app for my store. i would recommend

Nwanneka Udeka

This is one of the best review app very user friendly and easy to use I would recommend to anyone in the future to use

Bucket Haüs

Very friendly, awesome and quik response. They were very helpfully and take me out from the doubt...

Petite & Royal

The support team is extremely helpful! Definitely recommend this app for your store. There is a lot of additional apps that work well together on my website.

Richies Cosmetic

wow this app is amazing , good customer service , the Priyanka was nice very friendly and fast to help me.