Automziely Product Reviews

Developer
Automizely & AfterShip
4.9
November 1, 2022

it was difficult to s up, however there was chat support available which made t easier. import process is easy

Mirelliauto
Time spent using app: 5 days
Automizely & AfterShip replied November 1, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

I am sorry for to hear that you faced an issue while setup the app. However we are always here to help you over an email, chat and screenshare meeting.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+reviews@automizely.com

We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5-star rating

Ankush Kumar

October 31, 2022

This app is super beginner friendly and the customer support is prompt. The only issue is the pricing is extremely expensive and it was an unexpected change. I started on a free plan which gave me access to everything, I took my time setting up how I wanted my store to operate, and then it all got taken away because I simply couldn't afford those features. I use automizely for email marketing and reviews but I will have to find something comparable to meet my business needs. As a small business owner if you have the money this is a great app to use.

Victorious Oil Company
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Automizely & AfterShip replied October 31, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that you liked our App and support. I am sorry for to hear that you found pricing plans a bit expensive, however I would like to inform you that our Review app is Free as of now.

Ankush Kumar

September 12, 2022

All I did was inquire and I was immediately signed up and obligated. Not a very good way to do business.

Writers Who Care
Time spent using app: 2 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied September 13, 2022

We are pleased to know about your experience with our app.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us by our users. So in the future, you will be glad to see more enhanced features to make your experience better with the application.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+reviews@automizely.com

June 3, 2022

Im new to using this app I've tried others before that charge way more but so far it's easy to manage and the reviews are easy to download and I'm getting the same results as some of the other paid apps I've used!

HEAD OF BEAUTY
Time spent using app: 5 days
Automizely & AfterShip replied June 5, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that you liked our App. We are open to suggestions. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

May 30, 2022

Great app that's free but missing basic features. You should be able to change the color of the "write a review" button. But the most frustrating feature missing is that you can't have a reviews only page. Going to change to LOOX instead.

veloshades
Ireland
Time spent using app: 3 days
Automizely & AfterShip replied October 31, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that you liked our App. Thank you for your suggestions. We've forwarded your feedback to team to help to change the color of "Write a review" button. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.