Automizely Product Reviews App

Ali Reviews Importer, Photo Review Email, Customer Review, UGC

Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

HEAD OF BEAUTY

Im new to using this app I've tried others before that charge way more but so far it's easy to manage and the reviews are easy to download and I'm getting the same results as some of the other paid apps I've used!

June 5, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that you liked our App. We are open to suggestions. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+reviews@automizely.com

We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5-star rating

Team Automizely

veloshades

Location Ireland

Great app that's free but missing basic features. You should be able to change the color of the "write a review" button. But the most frustrating feature missing is that you can't have a reviews only page. Going to change to LOOX instead.

Bally belleza capilar

Is usefull, and fast, but if you dont have pictures in your reviews shows a big white space in the block widget. I hope they can improve it soon

April 11, 2022

I am sorry to know that you are unhappy with the fact that if we don't have pictures in reviews, it shows a big white space in the block widget.
Your feedback has been registered.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+reviews@automizely.com

Artisanat Le trèfle à 4 feuilles

The application itself is decent, but customer service is very inefficient. I had a problem trying to move the review app on the product page. Their coding actually doesn't appear in my template so I can't move it. It's been almost a month. The first people I talked to were not helpful at all, knew nothing other than what is already available in the help pages. Than they transfered me to some other company, who transfered me to yet another company and since then all I get are emails saying they are closing my request because I did not answer the email they sent the day before, email which I never received. This is the 3rd or 4th time they try to close my request in such manner. My problem isn't solved and I don't think it ever will.

April 4, 2022

I am sorry to know that you are unhappy with the customer service support.
Your feedback has been registered.

I can see your issue regarding moving the review app to the product page was not resolved even though you have contacted us multiple times.

Toth Tech

Muito bom o suporte resolveu todas as minhas dúvidas em minutos! Recomento bastante esse aplicativo!

Beyond Vanity

I just downloaded the app and haven't had time to try it out so my review, for now, is 3 stars. Customer service was helpful, however.

February 28, 2022

Thank you for your valuable feedback about the customer support team.

Your feedback has been registered. In case you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us and your issue will be dealt with promptly. Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

Loving Loudly

Just starting out, but it is very simple, effective and support is right on the chat. The fact its free and they remove the branding *chefs kiss*

February 24, 2022

I can see that you are not happy with the app. Also, thank you for your valuable feedback about the customer support team.

Southern Sass Loft

Customer service was great. She responded immediately to my request. i have not used the app yet. its kind of hard for me to navigate.

February 13, 2022

Thank you for your feedback.

We are pleased to know about your experience with our service and support team.

It is always nice to know the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you.

Neelima Aggarwal
Team Automizely

MARION Maternity

The app isn't quite what I needed (I wanted to be able to customize the review questions), but the customer support team was great!

February 8, 2022

I can see that you are not happy with the app as you are unable to customize the review questions. I apologize for the inconvenience.

However, thank you for your valuable feedback about the customer support team.

Fiori Storee

Overall the app is quite complete for it to be free, BUT there are some things that annoy me. For instance, if you're not in an English speaking country and want the app to show another language then it can be annoying. I switched the app language to Spanish and while some things do translate to Spanish, there are others that stay in English. This can be frustrating because obviously not every single customer will be able to understand English and won't know what's going on and where to click. Also, you cannot change the font size of the email that customers receive requesting their review and the font size is TINY. A bit worried people getting that email will not even bother reading it because of how small it is, and hence won't leave a review, but we'll see. I know I cannot ask for too much since the app is completely free, but those issues (and others I've encountered) are kind of making me doubt whether I should keep it or download another app.

February 1, 2022

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I can see that you are not happy with the app translation and also unable to change the font size of the email that customers receive requesting their review. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Previous 1