Automizely Product Review App

Automizely Product Review App

by Automizely & AfterShip

Review Importer, Photo Review Email, Customer Review, Rating

KICHI Beauty

Easy to use app and customer support is responsive and helpful. However some common features on other review apps still in development (e.g. home page reviews, discounted coupons for reviewed customers etc) - although a roadmap is available showing progress.

September 23, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback. I am glad to know that you are happy with the customer service support and also found the app user-friendly and helpful.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us. Your feedback has been registered, as we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application. So in the future, you will be glad to see more enhanced features.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+reviews@automizely.com.

Boob-eez

Very helpful & easy to use app. I wish it was more customizable (more font options for pre-made emails & better able to sync with Shopify Themes). I love the way automizely is set up, though. Customer support is always super responsive and helpful. Just got the app so I have a lot to learn!! Will change to 5-stars if it works re: generating more reviews/business.

September 21, 2021

PurrStyle

Satisfied, the app is really useful and has a supereasy interface. The import of the reviews works perfectly. Support is very helpful and quick. Suggestion: I would like to customize a little more the style of the email sent to the Clients, but it's already a good level of customization.

September 13, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know about your experience with our app and support team.

It is always nice to know the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience.  I have noted your suggestions and have forwarded them to our product team.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us by our users. So in the future, you will be glad to see more enhanced features to make your experience better with the application.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you.

Neelima Aggarwal

Kozmix

The support is amazing They are quick and efficient. Willing to help. I have only 4 star because I literally just installed the app and will give further update in the future. However so far the features seems promising

September 15, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback. I am glad to know that you are happy with the customer service support.

UNiCOA

like this app, simple to use, and very helpful customer service, just one advice , the view page could be opened more faster, hope the team will fix it soon.

September 15, 2021

The Grooming Lab Co.

Very helpful customer service.Thanks. Very helpful customer service.Thanks.Very helpful customer service.Thanks.

August 28, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

Neelima Aggarwal

Crystal Fizzy

Feeling positive because the Support team jumped right in when I needed help. That to me is AWESOME.

August 16, 2021

fashionmallshop.com

Excellent Apps. It's Really Easy To Setup And Looks like Your Store Wow Effect
Thanku so much automizely devloper

August 3, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are happy to know that you liked our app and found it useful.

We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirement of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account.

We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5 star rating.

Nitish Kumar

Poochie & Me

This app is very easy to use and the support are very helpful! I was able to get things completed quickly.

July 28, 2021

Confident Trends

I use this app for importing reviews . Its really good especially for Free... it does what I need it to do. The reviews are a little large but that maybe my theme as well I have to look into it a little more. Customer service was very helpful in the beginning when I had questions and took care of everything right away.

July 28, 2021