Ali Reviews Product Review App

Ali Reviews Product Review App

by Automizely & AfterShip

Photo Review Emails, Site Reviews, Aliexpress Review Importer.

DRTOP shop

application top mais un peu lente a importer les avis dommage qu'on ne puisse pas choisi d'abord le nombre d'avis ainsi que les étoiles avant de charger

June 17, 2021

Merci pour vos précieux retours.

Votre suggestion a été enregistrée, car nous nous efforçons constamment d'améliorer votre expérience avec notre application. Ainsi, à l'avenir, vous serez heureux de voir plus de fonctionnalités améliorées dans l'application.
Faites-nous confiance, nous travaillons très dur pour rendre notre application conviviale et offrir une excellente expérience d'assistance.

Nous sommes disponibles 24h/24 et 7j/7.

Salutations,
Nitish Kumar
Team Automizely

Lifestyle Travel Trading

I contacted support to sort an issue with review imports and displaying on my site. The agent Ravi was very helpful in sorting my issues and removing their branding. So fare great customer service

June 10, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are glad to know that one of our colleagues was able to resolve your issue. I will surely pass on the feedback to you.

Do let us know if you have any other queries or feedback for us. We are available 24X7 via the chat option on your account.

Evertor

This app works really well for my store. This app allows me to add any reviews that I need and adding them to my store is so easy

June 3, 2021

Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback.

We are open to any suggestions. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience with us worth a 5-star rating.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+reviews@automizely.com

Lumynus Shopp

quero usar este aplicativo para fazer a prova social, estou tendo algumas dificuldades para configurar o que quero sendo que o baixei agora.

May 31, 2021

Obrigado pelo seu valioso feedback. Entendo que você gostaria de usar o aplicativo para teste social e está tendo dificuldades para configurá-lo. Certamente iremos ajudá-lo.

Procuramos continuamente melhorar a aplicação e trabalhar as sugestões que nos são dadas. É nosso empenho constante para encantar os nossos utilizadores e tornar útil a sua experiência com a aplicação.

Faremos o possível para garantir que sua experiência conosco seja 5 estrelas.

Estamos disponíveis 24 horas por dia, 7 dias por semana. Você sempre pode entrar em contato conosco por meio da opção de chat ao vivo disponível em sua conta ou enviar um e-mail para support+reviews@automizely.com

Obrigado e cumprimentos,
Comentários do Team Automizely

Classy Apple

i used this help to get reviews on my products and it's really awesome but there is no any option for the customers to give review manually on product page please just add this feature and your app will be the no. 1 customer support is also very helpful thanks Priyanka for helping me

May 31, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to know that you liked our app.

Your feedback has been noted. I understand you would like to have the option of giving reviews manually on product pages. We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes a 5 star one.

Our Support Team is available 24/7 to help you with all the issues you might face while finding your way around Automizely Reviews.

YAAS FITS

This app is driving traffic. So far, it has worked well for me. I also like that fast support. I don't like the messenger though.

May 21, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I am glad to know that you liked our app and finding it useful. In case you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us and your issue will be dealt with utmost priority. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to provide you assistance and resolve any concern that you may have.

Dolly Dumpling

So far so good. I asked about making the reviews appear above the other items bar and apparently it's a feature they are working on.

May 20, 2021

Your feedback has been noted. We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes a 5 star one.

We are available 24 X 7. You can always reach out to us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+reviews@automizely.com

Apollo Sport

Nice App! Easy and fast import of the reviews. Unfortunately, you can't adjust the number of 5 star reviews, so you always import too many 5 star reviews, which looks bad.

May 19, 2021

Team Automizely

dry erase buy

The products is not exactly same as ours.It would be better if I can edit picture and comments,or I want to select reviews manually,not automatically.Is it possible?

May 18, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

It is our constant endeavor to delight our users. We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes a 5 star one. We will try to implement your request to edit picture/comments and selecting reviews manually in the near future.

TreasureStand.com

It is a nice app to import reviews. Tushar is a nice guy who supported and helped me with answers to all my questions.

May 18, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We will surely pass on this feedback to Tushar. It is our constant endeavor to delight our users. We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes a 5 star one.

Previous 1 3