AfterShip Product Reviews

Developer
Automizely & AfterShip
4.9
November 24, 2022

Jeg fikk rask hjelp fra Shreyasi,jeg håper å fa glede av appen i framtid.Jeg gir fire stjener fordi jeg er ny på denne appen.

BVEFS
Norway
Time spent using app: 18 minutes
Automizely & AfterShip replied November 24, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback about our app.

We are glad to know that you liked our customer support. We are open to suggestions. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available over chat or via email at "support+reviews@automizely.com".

We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5-star rating

November 19, 2022

I think this is a fabulous app, however, I had annoying issues since the Shopify update and that caused me to have issues with the app for over a month. While the support is usually phenomenal, this issue seemed to be tricky for everyone to resolve, leaving me frustrated and overwhelmed. But my faith in this app was restored by the wonderful support of Aditi. As I was about to switch to a different app, she went above and beyond to figure out the issue with Aliexpress and resolve my issue. She spent HOURS with me figuring it out. Despite the occasional software glitch, Aditi has kept me as a loyal and happy customer!

PikaBoutique
Time spent using app: 3 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied November 19, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

We are actively working on your concern please be assured.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

November 13, 2022

has a bit of a learning curve that I'm still getting used to but it's great for the most part! I would recommend to others!

THE COUNSELLE COLLECTION™
Time spent using app: 6 days
November 8, 2022

had an issue adding the code so that the reviews show but their support team was very helpful. especially Sandiya. Thanks!

Planet Lux
Time spent using app: 13 days
Automizely & AfterShip replied November 9, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback about our app.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+reviews@automizely.com

November 5, 2022

Great customer service. Help me with me issues and made sure everything worked before i left. Thanks

2306BLACK.COM®