Ali Reviews Product Review App

Ali Reviews Product Review App

by Automizely & AfterShip

AliExpress Reviews Importer, Photo Reviews,Video Review, Email

Poochie & Me

This app is very easy to use and the support are very helpful! I was able to get things completed quickly.

July 28, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us. Your feedback has been registered, as we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application. So in the future, you will be glad to see more enhanced features.

We will try our best to ensure that you experience the best customer support.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+reviews@automizely.com.

Confident Trends

I use this app for importing reviews . Its really good especially for Free... it does what I need it to do. The reviews are a little large but that maybe my theme as well I have to look into it a little more. Customer service was very helpful in the beginning when I had questions and took care of everything right away.

July 28, 2021

INWEMART

It was amazing . the app is amazing.i prefer others use this app. very easy to integrate and easy to import

July 22, 2021

Wetop- tech

I used this app about 10 days, I feel so good about it. And it helps a lot. But only one reget is this app can't upload the video review to products. Hope it will improve later. Good app

July 21, 2021

Ameriah’s Boutique

I use this app to get products.. it’s a okay app aside from the shipping process but toyed than that I cannot complain

July 16, 2021

Nitish

MountWiz Technologies™

Yet to really use, was prompted too early to give a review. but i like other automizely apps so maybe this one too. customer service helpful in some cases

July 16, 2021

Thank you for your valuable review.

We are listening and we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application. So in the future, you will be glad to see more enhanced features to make your experience better.

Trust, we work really hard to make our app user-friendly and provide a great support experience.

Nitish

Marbella Fashion

This was my first time using an external app like this. In my position I am kind of blurry with new techno. But by getting instant chats with Automizely - I am able to use the app easily as they will guides you step by step with great patience. I recommend you to try this app. Perfect for new dropshipper store.

July 15, 2021

T-BOO, LLC

This app has kust about everything I need to run my business, the customer services is great too. There are alot of features I have yet to explore, but with the help of their staff, it is a breeze. i really think im gonna like this one

July 13, 2021

XSHOPINGX

yes I think it is good I want video to andrsand how to send stars from aliexpres to my store in Shopify

July 11, 2021

Nitish Yadav

TotyAngel

The apps is easy to use, however I am not able to edit and clean up the content. Will try uploading.

July 8, 2021