Automizely Product Review App

Review Importer, Photo Review Email, Customer Review, Rating

Free

Proudfeet

Awesome app and incredible support. Been searching for an app to display reviews and send review requests to my customers for a while now and Automizely just ticks all the boxes

January 26, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know about your experience with our app and support team.

We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+reviews@automizely.com

We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5-star rating

Neelima Aggarwal

Drag Mom's Closet

So far so good, will update at a later time. Thank you so much for your continued help. I will come back to update my review.

January 24, 2022

We are pleased to know about your experience with our app and also the customer service support was helpful.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us by our users. So in the future, you will be glad to see more enhanced features to make your experience better with the application.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+reviews@automizely.com

Waggies

I used this app to turn on post purchase requests for reviews it was easy to use and the support was excellent in fulfilling help requests.

January 24, 2022

We are pleased to know about your experience with our app and also customer service support has been helpful.

Your feedback has been registered. It is always nice to know the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience. I have noted your suggestions and have forwarded them to our product team.

Season of Dawn

Subash assisted me with the errors i had encountered while uploading the reviews. Overall, is an easy to use app and can be quickly integrated into the website!

January 20, 2022

We are pleased to know about your experience with our app and also Subhash from customer service support has been helpful.

Boutique Erelli

Increíble aplicación :) Empecé a utilizarla y me gustó, había buscado algo así durante mucho tiempo.

January 12, 2022

Nos complace saber que te gustó la aplicación.

Su comentario ha sido registrado. Siempre es bueno conocer los requisitos de nuestros usuarios para que podamos cumplir con sus expectativas y brindarles una experiencia atractiva. He tomado nota de sus sugerencias y las he enviado a nuestro equipo de producto.

Nuestro objetivo es mejorar continuamente la aplicación y trabajar según las sugerencias que nos brindan nuestros usuarios. Por lo tanto, en el futuro, se alegrará de ver más funciones mejoradas para mejorar su experiencia con la aplicación.

Si necesita ayuda con la aplicación, no dude en contactarnos. Nuestro equipo de soporte está disponible las 24 horas del día, los 7 días de la semana para ayudarlo.

Siempre puede contactarnos a través de la opción de chat en vivo disponible en su cuenta o enviarnos un correo electrónico a support+reviews@automizely.com

Saludos,
Equipo Automático

HunniMelon

The team is very helpful and friendly, I especially liked talking with Aditi. So far I have no complaints about this app. It’s easy to customise and works very well.

December 31, 2021

We are pleased to know about your experience with our app and also Aditi from customer service support has been helpful.

Shop On Epiphany Lane

I appreciate the wick and friendly responses from customer service. The features really help my store start to get traction .

December 27, 2021

We are pleased to know about your experience with our app and also the customer service support has been helpful.

mohanboutique

Quick respond and quick fix. I enjoy reaching out for help to help myself learn how this E-commerce business works.

December 24, 2021

American Escape

I need Automizely Reviews because clients like to buy more confidence. And, when you are a brand new store, it's increase your conversion rate. Do not launch an advertising without checking out if your website is compliant to this trend. You are helping clients to buy. Period

December 23, 2021

We are pleased to know about your experience with our app.

BingoBarks

Perfect customer support! I love it but the app needs lots of improvements like you cant filter by languages, while importing, cant translate, need to do manually one by one with google help as I did, time-consuming, and it hides reviewer names which are very disappointing and the display setting is worst cant change the number of display reviews in one row and cant set how many rows should be seen it's only navigate left to right

December 13, 2021

We are pleased to know about your experience with our customer service support.

I can see that the app needs a lot of improvement like you can't filter by languages while importing, can't translate, need to do manually one by one with google help, and it hides reviewer names which are very disappointing and you are unable to change the number of display reviews in one row and can't set how many rows should be seen.

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. It is always nice to know the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience. I have noted your suggestions and have forwarded them to our product team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9