Automizely Product Review App

Automizely Product Review App

by Automizely & AfterShip

Review Importer, Photo Review Email, Customer Review, Rating

CURIOUS PET

Very quick respond, very help team, I really recommend the product so far nothing to complain and it for free.

Soniz Enterprise

This is the best app I have used for my store, Everyhting is free, even the marketing and ads. The service is online 24/7. Great system.

INFINITY JEANS

It was easy to upload review from Aliexpress. Support team very helpful and answers your questions fairly quick. Thanks

SelfLoov

it's really handy and easy to use when it comes to adding reviews to your store plus the best cutomer service !!

technodesignia

I really like to use this app very much. It does great effort for my web page. Thank you very much for all your support

Feelkini

Good App Easy to get Reviews from Aliexpress Products, Very Convenient and easy to use, plus a very good support.

High Vibe Goods

wonderful support, very responsive, fast, wonderful app all around!! I appreciate being able to get a clear, easy-to-understand answer, immediately! thank you so much!!

K.C. Pelle Sana

Nitish helped me quickly solve a review issue and answered all of my questions with care ☺️ He was very quick to respond and assured me that things were working fine in which they were.

YST.vintage

nice app, support is good
still figuring out how to use and it seems good~
hope that it could help my business

Atlas x Collection

Great support! app works great too! recommended to everyone who are looking for a good review app for your store

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 89 90