Automizely Product Reviews

Automizely Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
January 29, 2023

Great customer service! Very quick response and very helpful in sorting out my problem and providing the information I needed. :)

The Eye Gymnasium
January 29, 2023

Service rapide et professionnel. J'ai résolu mon probleme en 5 min. Merci encore. Je recommande vivement !

The 360° Shiny Mop
January 29, 2023

Thanks Aditi for your precious support. Kind and professional, helped me solve my problem really quickly

La fabbrica del giocattolo
Italy
January 26, 2023

Thanks Jai! Appreciate you help! My question was really simple but he got the job done for me! I really appreciate your help!

Wickedwonderworks
Time spent using app: 20 days
Edited January 24, 2023

Sandiya me ha acompañado en el proceso y ha hecho muy buen trabajo. No me ha gustado ponga que existe un plan gratuito y luego te obligue a coger un pack de minimo 11 dolares.

CAPAS CAPICUA
Spain
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 24, 2023

The support team was extremely responsive and reached out to me quickly. They were able to assist me with my issue in a timely manner and I was very satisfied with the level of service provided.

Treasuresboxx
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 21, 2023

Pooja was great and solved my issue. I was having trouble with the review aspect, but it was resolved. Thank you!

Made2Motivate
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 9 months
January 19, 2023

Todo muy bien gracias por el soporte y por el tiempo en responder mi novedad, muchas gracias al agente.

shoppage
Colombia
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited January 20, 2023

Nice App with an easy set app. It comes with a 7-day trial with full features and then you can downgrade if you want. Not explored yet fully but I will write more after use.

Great customer service is always there to assist. It's easy to import reviews but the only thing I did not like is that the reviews don't show on the product page description!!

Relax & Wellness
Spain
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 19, 2023

La aplicación y todas sus funciones han sido mejor de lo esperado. Ahora ya comencé a recomendarlo con otros conocidos ya que ha estado muy bien, facil uso, la asistencia del personal también superando mis expectativas.

Me encantó esta aplicación también ya que además puedo dar a mis compradores un cupón de descuento por sus opiniones con foto

Insa Korean Store