Automizely: Ali Reviews Import

Automizely: Ali Reviews Import

by AfterShip & Automizely

Bulk import authentic AliExpress photo reviews to your store.

HolisticSole

These ppl helps you out REALLY 24/7. especially priyanka, she helped alot to troubleshoot few problems. thank you

Aidenne

My favorite so far!!!easy and it does what it says!!!give it a try,you gonna love it.
keep doing great job automizely!

February 20, 2021

Thank you sooo much for your support! ❤️ We'll keep improving our app! 💪

We will deliver new features every 2 weeks and you can check our product roadmap at: https://roadmap.automizely.com/automizely-reviews

Feature suggestions are highly welcome!!

TheManCape

a great app and a great customer service team. App is Easy to install and use and it has good user experience

lentenoee

I so love, love this app. I like every feature in this app and customer care is always reachable. Nitish was so helpful helping me set up the app. There are so many useful features to enjoy from this app.

Grunge Influence

This app is amazing, it does as promised and the support team is extremely responsive! This app is perfect for increasing buyer confidence.

MEGA

Sto Usando questa applicazione da non molto tempo,ma posso essere molto felice per la loro assistenza,molto veloci ,precisi e preparati a risolvere il tuo problema.la consiglio moltissimo

smarthomegadgets.it

siete i migliori, e pure gratis! Ottimo....non cambiaro mai le vostre app anche perche dove non arrivo io ,mi aiutate voi.Grazie

February 9, 2021

Grazie mille per il vostro sostegno!

Krazy Glitz

i hope this app works for me i will give a review later. I have used different one no good so i hope this one works

February 7, 2021

Dear customer,

Thank you so much for choosing our app. 💪

Our team will work hard to delivery new features in a fast speed to provide you with the best service.

You can check our product roadmap at https://roadmap.automizely.com/automizely-reviews
or follow our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/automizelyreviews for the latest product updates.

Should you have any questions, feel free to chat with our 24/7 support team!

Regards,
Yi

STYLINIMAGE

I used this app to help me with reviews, its very helpful and i would recommend everyone that needs the help with their store...

January 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your support! ;)

Japan Green Tea Powder

Awesome support! Thanks Automizely team for the help at those weird hours! I love how easy it is to import photo reviews from Aliexpress. Looks good on the store! and it is free :))) thanks!

Previous 1