Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 7 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
7 juni 2021

Great customer service,they are currently helping me get my app up now.So if you need an app customized these are your people,yes this is your team.

KryptoStylz
18 maj 2021

The app is easy to install..very much so. It does provide that advantage retailers are looking for . Post the link or QR and your customers have immediate access. Not fancy but efficient

Coffee sourced by ..........Dot Com Good$ & Service$
9 juni 2021

Great app and quick, awesome customer support! I would recommend to anyone who need a easy way to build an app for their website.

Politically Incorrect Society
1 december 2021

I'm using the APP, it looks simple and easy to use, recommended... immediate online support! Congratulations.

LUSOCAMPOS
Frankrike
3 augusti 2021

Good service the help was great they knew what they were doing and very wise people I enjoyed the help.

Athletic Apparatus
11 juli 2021

Automizely team is absolutely brilliant. They are so quick to respond my needs. Was skeptical at first but after speaking with Ankush I was a bit relieved and he started working on what I wanted immediately. I hope we can grow together and continue doing business in future.

Mayah Kids
Storbritannien
5 november 2022

So Good!!!!!!
Get it I'm so happy I did.
The team are always happy to help you with any help you may need.
I have most off their apps to run my store.

uniqueboutique2022
Storbritannien
26 maj 2021

L'appli se met en place en quelques minutes. Après des ajustements et de échanges avec la hotline, l'appli fonctionne super bien . On voit tous les produits et collections. Merci pour votre aide. Je recommande vivement.

Sponsors Team
Frankrike
9 dagar användning av appen
Redigerat 25 juni 2021

This is exactly what I was looking for. Well done. I'm sure there will be even more features in the future. Online support is great

MenZ-MenZY
Japan
8 dagar användning av appen
24 juni 2021

their customer service is really good................................................................

Myshinywigs