Automizely: Mobile App Builder

Automizely: Mobile App Builder

by Automizely & AfterShip

Native iOS & Android Mobile Store in 1 Click. Get Free Traffic

Heria Shop

I installed the app to try but it not works and it can not delete. Could you please delete it, I want to remove it from my site

September 9, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

It is unfortunate to know that you want to delete the app and no longer want to use it.

We would like to contact you to investigate the reason for your discontentment with our app as, we work really hard to make our app user friendly and provide a great support experience.

You are our valued user and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as you will be contacted via email shortly.

Neelima Aggarwal

Autism Dare To Be Different

This app is quite miss leading. They make it seem like they will built an app for your store, but they are adding your store and name to their app. In essence you are advertising their app and others store.

August 26, 2021

Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback. We understand your concern and have made a note of it. Our product team is going to check the feasibility of the feature suggested by you and if found feasible to be implemented, you will be notified about the same.

Do let us know if you need any other assistance while using the app. We are available 24/7 via the contact support option on your account.

Nitish Kumar

Jacinta Taurus

It is SHOCKING how unprofessional and horrible Automizely customer service and support is. Please remove your app from my store? To delete is inposible! All apps in shopify are removable quickly! Please remove your garbage from my store NOW!!! Update: To REMOVE this APP from your shopify store - Shopify Account > Settings > Sales Channel > Automizely Mobile App Builder > DELETE

August 16, 2021

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please be rest assured that we are here to make your experience even better with our application. Your patience here has been so important. Your issue would be dealt with utmost priority.

I would request you to please tell us what we can help you with and what are your expectations using the Mobile app. We will try our best to assist you on the same.

Our Support Team is available 24/7 to help you with all the issues you might face while finding your way around the app.

Automizely Mobile App Builder Team

LE LCHI

I WANTED TO DELETE IT I COUDNT ?? I WANTED TO DELETE IT I COUDNT ?? I WANTED TO DELETE IT I COUDNT ?? I WANTED TO DELETE IT I COUDNT ?? I WANTED TO DELETE IT I COUDNT ?? I WANTED TO DELETE IT I COUDNT ?? I WANTED TO DELETE IT I COUDNT ?? I WANTED TO DELETE IT I COUDNT ?? I WANTED TO DELETE IT I COUDNT ?? I WANTED TO DELETE IT I COUDNT ?? I WANTED TO DELETE IT I COUDNT ?? I WANTED TO DELETE IT I COUDNT ?? I WANTED TO DELETE IT I COUDNT ?? I WANTED TO DELETE IT I COUDNT ??

July 21, 2021

I would request you to please tell us what we can help you with and what are your expectations using Mobile app. We will try our best to assist you on the same.

Yaari Bazaari

This app does what it says. It is best suited for small businesses and for those who just want to have a feel of their website on the mobile app. Simple and Basic, Nothing more should be expected from a free app.
UPDATE: The only struggle is to get this app removed from the store. Firstly, There's no option in the apps panel to uninstall this app, and secondly, Even after requesting many times at their customer support they don't do anything regarding this.

GreenBoxxShop

HOW DO I REMOVE THIS APP? I don't want to use it and I can't figure out how to delete it from my sales channels....

June 30, 2021

It is unfortunate to know that we did not meet your expectations. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

It is our constant endeavor to delight our users and make their experience with the app useful. We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as we will contact you via email shortly.

Rupam

BOSSY AF

CAN'T REMOVE THE APP AND NO REPLIES FROM SUPPORT THIS IS RIDICULOUS AND IS ON THE TOP HEADER OF MY WEBSITE PROMOTING THEIR PRODUCT.

June 24, 2021

It is our constant endeavour to delight our users and make their experience with the app useful. We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as we will contact you via email shortly.

Neelima Aggarwal

The Shurt

App is actually not very good at all. Gave it some time after installing for a few weeks to see if app would improve but it hasn't. I have several hundreds of graphic tees, hats, bags, and mugs on my website and the app only displayed 20 per category. That's pretty bad. I was told by support that eventually all items would sync to the app, not true. I tested searching for merchandise through the app, only got messaged stating no item found. That's terrible. Had to uninstall the app.

July 21, 2021

True Sun

There is nothing. I can't see any option to customize or edit. Everything is blank/white there. Really worst thing, this is.

April 13, 2021

Soeur Beauty Co

Doesn't work. It's not an actual app you store is just added to the aftership app & none of the products synced over for me. The link provided also doesn't take you directly to your catalog on the aftership app but rather to a collection of different stores. Will be uninstalling.

April 12, 2021

Dear customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. It is unfortunate to know that your experience did not meet the expectations.
We will surely get all your issues resolved and make you a happy customer.

Please let us know our support team is available 24X7.

Brishketu