Automizely: Mobile App Builder

Automizely: Mobile App Builder

by Automizely & AfterShip

Native iOS & Android Mobile Store in 1 Click. Get Free Traffic

melaninworldplus.com

Customer service is very quick to respond. You need customer service to install - no option to do it without, but not a problem. Good for a free app and looks nice but does not provide you with a searchable app in Google Play for example. The app itself is connected to several other stores but the link they provide does take you directly to your own store, which is the compromise I guess of having a completely free app. The app is easy to customise. I have 466 products in my store and so far it has uploaded about 50 products in 3 days so my estimate is that it will take over 3 weeks to get the app showing all my products which is very inconvenient. They have assured me that they are looking into this now. I would recommend for shops with a small inventory that are starting up.

August 2, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

It is always nice to know the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience.

Please note that our app can easily be searched on the Google Play store as ‘All-in-one Shopping’ app that provides access to the shoppers to a wide range of products and stores. The ‘Automizely Mobile App Builder’ is built specifically as a mobile app for the promotion of your store, so that your customers can directly access your store from their mobiles too!

As for the products taking time to sync in the app, we are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as you will be contacted via email shortly.

Trust us, we work very hard to make our app user friendly and provide a great support experience.

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Team Automizely

TrueNorth Country Charm

I can't say good or bad things as I am still learning this app thank you! So far it is great. Thank you for helping me.

May 29, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

Automizely Team

Bygone Echoes

Very user-friendly and easy to configure the settings of the admin area in the app. I recommend this app to newbies.

May 25, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.
Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.
Regards,