Automizely SMS Marketing

Automizely SMS Marketing | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

Abandoned Cart Recovery, Abandonment Protector, Text Messages

Da'Lux Jewels

Definitely a great app! 10/10 would recommend for its functionality and features! Plus its customizable and best of all FREE! You cannot get any better than this!

MHP Digital Hustle

the app is very easy to use and chat support is very helpful! this has helped me alot with staying in contact with my customers and marketing

Blanks Are US

So far I haven't had any issues!! The customer service is great!! Hopefully this app will get the job done, because I do use a lot of Automizely apps.

MADE OF TEARS

Their app and customer service are always excellent. I can only recommend! Thank you for helping small businesses

Little Bug

Great customer service and a wonderful app that’s easy to use! It’s so helpful for small businesses like mine to help retain and regain customers.

Mirror33 Boutique

This is my first time using the Automizely SMS Marketing app. The customer service is fast and efficient when needing assistance. After reading the previous reviews, I am ready to start using the app to its fullest potential.

GoldFashion

I really enjoying using this app! It's very easy to use and amazing customer service! They help in seconds and very friendly! I literally like all of their apps!

TGA Official Merch

I had to contact support this evening and they were not only on top of everything, they were done quickly and efficiently. Rockstar status in my book! I will continue to use this company’s services!

ProHorse

Very happy with customer service. and the app is FREE! Ive research 10+ sms apps and this one is cheapest. Setup took 3 min

ShoppoDeal

hey..it's really so amazing App. try it. thanks for your Amazing App And Best Support Team. thank you for solve my problem about marketing

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13