Automizely SMS Marketing

Text Marketing, Abandoned Cart Recovery, SMS Automation.

Price: Free

zoshmfg

seem was great! can't wait to use this app! seems very useful and eveyrything is simple to follow and use!

Kmiracle X

great help with my store. I was very pleased with the results. Agent did everything that I asked and in a fluent way

Silkee Smoothe Hair Co.

Shreyasi was super knowledgeable and helpful in assisting me with setting up my SMS messaging for my store. Very quick and thorough, kind, and provided great overall service.

Modalatinaexpress

Great and speedy support staff. thank you. Looking to use this service. Still have not given it a shot.

SmmothGlide

Location Israel

best support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Texinkart

Prompt customer service, Subash from Automizely helped me a lot in getting our automizely account activated.

GivingGraceCo

This app is amazing. I definitely recommend it to all Shopify users. I will be recommending this to all my friends.

Spark'n Beauty

Great Service, works well! It was super easy to work with! Very much recommend if you are looking for a great SMS marketing format!

shopwavecreations

very easy to use and set up! customer service was very helpful and attentive when i needed them! so far so good!

Curly Q Ray’s Boutique

I dealt with Deep from customer service to remove the branding, he was very polite and quick response. He had the branding removed in no time!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25