Automotive Part Search

Add Year Make Model search to your store

$49/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

garagisticplus

Great app. Very helpful in organizing a large product base. Robert is extremely responsive and offers excellent support in setting up and modifying the filter. This app is a no brainer if you are selling a large catalog of automotive parts.

Precision Raceworks

Time spent using app About 2 months

Robert is fantastic!!! This YMM app isn't perfect, but it is close! Robert's customer service more than makes up for any that the app itself is lacking!

April 6, 2021

Thank you for your review!

Robert

mbenzgram

The app works great and Robert was a great help and he cared to make sure everything works well
Really recommend it

January 26, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!

Dura-Lite USA

This is an excellent App for our "Vehicle Fitment" product detail display requirement. We needed a small customization which Robert carried out quickly and for a fair price. Highly recommended.

October 27, 2020

Thank you for your review, Chris! I'm glad to hear how well the app is working out for your requirements. I'm always happy to assist with customizations.

BimmerSource LLC

Not enough words to describe my postive experience. This application is beyond your average YMM search engine! The owner Robert is not only extremely patient with any questions I've had, but also the communication was A+. To the point where he even set it up for my exact desire, I couldn't recommend it enough.

August 18, 2020

Thank you so much for your review, Mark! I am thrilled to hear your positive experience with the app and with my services. We had some unique requirements getting the app setup on your store, and I'm glad you contacted me with those requests. I'm always available and happy to assist.

Memphis Shades

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app is top-notch and the team behind it are even better. If you are looking for a simple yet sophisticated application to manage the specificity of your manufactured products - I highly recommend this app. You will not be disappointed.

Built Not Bought Auto

Time spent using app About 4 years

Great product and support is awesome! We've been using the plugin for a few months now, and it works great. It allows you to show part specific items for the vehicle select and now they added a feature where univeral products will show as well. They also allow you to use tags when adding products which makes it easier to add them to the Automotive Part Search plugin. Highly recommend it.

Sstubesprebentlines

Time spent using app About 4 years

We only had a small hiccup with the app, but the company was right on it about getting it fixed up for us. Definitely recommend this app for anyone looking to add a Year Make Model search to their site.

March 17, 2021

Hi Josh, sorry to have to learn about the concerns through this review. I wasn’t able to find any emails, open tickets, or voice messages. I also checked your store, and the app seems to be working without any apparent issues.

The last email I have from you was on February 19, which I replied back to on the same day. I sent you an email shortly after you left this review, but have not heard back. Not sure if your experiencing any issues with email?

I’m glad to hear the app has been working without issue for over a year. As far as I can tell, it seems to still be working.

I’m available by phone or email, to assist with any questions or concerns you may have.

Thanks,
Robert

Modern Day Muffler

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Strong product can't wait to see his future products. If you have issues contact Robert he is really easy to work with and cares about his customers.

Govedia Test 3

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This is a great app and Robert provides even better service! I tried two other Year/Make/Model apps and they both fell short of my expectations. I am thankful for this app as it solves our need to provide Year/Make/Model search options for our customers. Robert even did some customization to meet our specific requirements. I highly recommend this app!

April 18, 2019

Thank you for your review, John.

Just wanted to point out, that this review was left by everythingtruckparts.com whom we had setup on a dev store before going live. Hence the "Govedia Test 3". https://govedia-test-3.myshopify.com/

Robert @ GoVedia