Autopilot ‑ Email Marketing

Autopilot ‑ Email Marketing

by Autopilot

Switch ON targeted emails, automation, pop ups and analytics

CycleMasters

Had some small issues connecting, but that could be the Shopify part. After that, it really works like a charm. Very well integrated. You immediately get pre-made Activities like "Abandoned cart" and "Back in Stock" etc. which you can use everywhere. You can see it's very well thought out because you can dive into the customer details and see all the details around that customer's activity including any interaction with your Shopify account. I really like the fact that you can expand it with 'Show details" and see an image and the product which for example was left in the cart. Also, the auto-populating in the filters makes it a breeze to retarget and use the information in the Playbook or any campaign.

Cocoon by Elizabeth Geisler

All around great application. I was looking for a simple and effective email marketing solution, Autopilot checked all the boxes. The setup is really fast and easy plus their support was extremely helpful when I had questions. Highly recommend this app for your store.

realgoau

An absolute gamechanger - we have automated cart abandonment, birthday emails and the widgets on our store are growing out list incredibly fast. Wish I had discover this earlier.

Melo

A friend and I launched a Shopify store selling weighted blankets. It's just the two of us, and we don't have a time to do a ton of marketing, so it was so awesome that Autopilot gave us so much we could just turn on right after installing it — abandoned cart recovery, welcome series newsletter subscribers, onboarding to new customers, happy birthday promos. I love this thing and recommend it to any busy Shopify store owner.

Airgarden

I absolutely love Autopilot & the team. Autopilot makes running all of our marketing easy. It's super simple & easy to use. It takes no time at all to set up & you can be up & running ASAP which is such a game changer. The Playbooks are excellent & every scenario is already covered & ready to go. I love being able to see everything I want on a dashboard in one place & being able to customise my views of important information. The simple logic of the audiences & how they move between the Playbooks on the customer journey is genius. The support from Autopilot is 2nd to none can't speak more highly of the team & their exceptional service levels. Do yourself a favour & get Autopilot we love it at Airgarden it's changed the game for us!!