Win more customers
Turn browsers into subscribers and subscribers into customers with powerful pop ups, forms, spin wheels and widgets for your store.
Make more money
Switch ON campaigns for all the things you should be doing: cart abandonment, new customer welcome & back in stock notifications.
Stay one step ahead
Visualise the results with reports and pre-built dashboards for your Shopify store. See missed opportunities and take action to grow faster.
有關 Autopilot ‑ Email Marketing
Invest 10 minutes of your time and watch your sales grow! Switch ON the 5 things you SHOULD be doing with Autopilot and make more money.
There are 5 things you know you SHOULD be doing to grow your store faster. But we understand why you probably aren't... you're busy actually RUNNING your store!
That's why we created Autopilot to help you Switch ON all the stuff you should be doing, so you can not only grow your store faster but make more money.
Here is what you SHOULD be doing:
- Converting all the people who browse your store into subscribers;
- Organizing your subscribers and customers into audiences;
- Growing each audience with automated marketing campaigns;
- Sending branded newsletters, product announcements and catalogues frequently; and
- Staying one step ahead of your competition by making better decisions with insightful reports and dashboards.
Here is how Autopilot helps you DO THE 5 when you Switch it ON:
- We create branded pop ups, spin wheels and widgets to turn potential customers who browse your website into subscribers.
- We organize all of your customer information into audiences you can target: Subscribers, Customers, Single order customers, Abandoned carts, Waiting on stock, Virgin customers, Repeat customers, Abandoned browsers and VIP customers.
- We pair automated marketing campaigns that you can review and Switch ON to target each audience, so your marketing truly works on Autopilot!
- We take your brand and design email templates for newsletters, product announcements, birthdays and catalogues. All you need to do is add some content and hit send.
- We suggest the most important reports and dashboards you should be checking frequently to help you make better business decisions. You can even see how much revenue is attributed to each campaign with built in revenue attribution.
Autopilot is a complete solution to help you grow your store and make more money. Our customer data platform is designed for your e-commerce business and will give you the ability to make more informed decisions and personalize experiences to customers like never before.
- Facebook Ads,
Includes 2,000 subscribers and 8,000 emails per month. Fees apply for additional subscribers & email sent.
Includes to 5,000 subscribers and 20,000 emails per month. Fees apply for additional subscribers & email sent.
Includes to 20,000 subscribers and 80,000 emails per month. Fees apply for additional add-ons, subscribers & email sent.
* 所有費用均以美元計收。 定期費用接按照 30 天為週期收費，包括每月收費或依據使用量收費。
Manifest and Flow
The app is not well laid out so makes it extremely frustrating to use. 9/10 you will get an error message that something cannot load in the dashboard so it doesn’t work. The customizations are limited. Worst part is after I deleted the app, the pop up remains and it would pop up at such a high frequency customers would get annoyed. So I wasn’t capturing any emails (app was deleted) I was just annoying customers with the pop up. Spent a lot of time getting it sorted - still not fixed but wasted a lot of time and lost sales because of this app.
I am unable to test the campaigns with actual items shown, though - for whatever reason Autopilot doesn't seem to populate those when testing. In the preview they generate, one of the emails appears to overflow the right edge on mobile, but in the test that I can send, that doesn't happen on my phone. I'm inclined to think it's a glitch in their preview tool, but without being able to send a preview that includes products, I can't say for sure.
Had some small issues connecting, but that could be the Shopify part. After that, it really works like a charm. Very well integrated. You immediately get pre-made Activities like "Abandoned cart" and "Back in Stock" etc. which you can use everywhere. You can see it's very well thought out because you can dive into the customer details and see all the details around that customer's activity including any interaction with your Shopify account. I really like the fact that you can expand it with 'Show details" and see an image and the product which for example was left in the cart. Also, the auto-populating in the filters makes it a breeze to retarget and use the information in the Playbook or any campaign.