Autoresponders Bridge

Autoresponders Bridge

by Ommune

Now Easily Build Your Buyers List

In House Angels

I installed it and tried to integrate with Mailwizz... it did not work, so I uninstalled it................

Bolovo

Support is awful.
The app dont work also.

Sassyglamour

This app does not do what it is supposed to do. The support is woeful.

Bakers And Cake Makers

I installed this because it is the only (at this time) app that works with Sendlane. I initially installed MailChimp, but it is much more complicated than Senlane and lies about recovered cart amounts. When I installed this on one of my sites, I struggled to get Sendlane to connect but after working with support- they resolved it quickly. I installed this app on another site seamlessly (also for Sendlane). There are some restrictions because this is a bridge, but the restrictions are because of Shopify and not the app. For me, I connect similar items to a specific list with multiple lists to ultimately target the right buyers for the right type of products. I went to change the lists for the products, and Shopify restricts how fast this happens. Ultimately, I just made everything go to a default list for now because I have too many products to wait the 2 seconds before changing the next product. Ultimately, I highly recommend this app- especially for those of you with Sendlane that want to integrate your email marketing efforts with your Shopify store.