Autoresponders Bridge

Now Easily Build Your Buyers List

$5/month. 30-day free trial.

1 review

Bakers And Cake Makers

Time spent using app About 2 months

I installed this because it is the only (at this time) app that works with Sendlane. I initially installed MailChimp, but it is much more complicated than Senlane and lies about recovered cart amounts. When I installed this on one of my sites, I struggled to get Sendlane to connect but after working with support- they resolved it quickly. I installed this app on another site seamlessly (also for Sendlane). There are some restrictions because this is a bridge, but the restrictions are because of Shopify and not the app. For me, I connect similar items to a specific list with multiple lists to ultimately target the right buyers for the right type of products. I went to change the lists for the products, and Shopify restricts how fast this happens. Ultimately, I just made everything go to a default list for now because I have too many products to wait the 2 seconds before changing the next product. Ultimately, I highly recommend this app- especially for those of you with Sendlane that want to integrate your email marketing efforts with your Shopify store.