Autumn ‑ Social Auto Post

Autumn ‑ Social Auto Post

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (3.1)
3.1
February 5, 2022

This app has been going downhill since I last installed it. The campaigns say application or system error. Tried it with a computer like they asked me too but that didn't improve it at all.

Dwelling Ambience
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Soundporium LLC replied February 6, 2022

Dear customer,

I'm so sorry you had a experience with our app. You never really told us what was the problem you were experiencing specifically and so we were not able to address your issue properly. That being said, the app is made to be used on desktop and it also depends on what browser you are using. If you feel like giving it a try again I can offer you the Pro plan at a extremely discounted price so you can further experience it.

Regards,

Sion

December 8, 2021

Installed to test. On the next day an "application error" appeared and stayed for days. So, no use at all. It seems that the app ist not longer taken care of.

SiaLinda.com
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 days
Soundporium LLC replied December 8, 2021

Hello! Thank you so much for your feedback. We are currently in the process of a change of administration so I would encourage you to give us a chance. We experienced an interruption of service yesterday but everything is working normally again.

April 12, 2021

Installed this app for auto post. Works very easy. Hootsuite was struggling but the Helpdesk helped me very fast and good. Very happy with this app

Schuseb Store
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 months
Soundporium LLC replied April 12, 2021

Thanks bro... best luck with your shop!!

April 10, 2021

It works perfectly for me.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ninety Seven® Clothing
Greece
Time spent using app: 8 months
Soundporium LLC replied April 11, 2021

Great!! Thank you very much for your feedback. Good luck :)