AVADA Sales pop: Trust Badges

AVADA Sales pop: Trust Badges

by AVADA

Boost sales with Sales pop, Trust badges, Countdown timer

YoshTrend

The support I received so far has been phenomenal. The app is easy to use and lots of features that I can use now or later.

ZAMIR

Amazing app and very helpful staff! I had an issue with the app and they fixed itt in no time! I would recommend.

Kofi Kreations

The customer service is awesome! They solved all my problems and the app works great. I really enjoy the trust badges.

DR. BACON O.G. SPICE RUB | GOURMET BACON & BBQ PORK SEASONING

Helpful little pop ups to create trust for free use. Super easy set up and working as expected. Using other apps from Avada and their service is fast and helpful. Check it out.

Don't Think Just Shop

The BEST per usual!!! Rainy was very helpful and got the job done!! :) I truly appreciate this app, and all the reps!

new-bee

Great APP. Includeds all the function I want for the sale popup, and it is FREE!!!
Besides, the group is really help me a lot, they always reply my questions very in time and effectively!
Recommend 5 stars!

3smokeycoffeebeans

i just install this app .................................................................................................................sadasdasdasdasdsad

Raspberry Lane Boutique New Zealand

Going really well so far - easy to understand and lots of helpful tips
I am finding this app super useful

JULIE MILLER AFRICAN CONTEMPORARY

I have only used the Countdown Timer so far because that was what I needed urgently after the TopSale countdown timer banner stopped working due to being removed from the Shopify App Store. It was super easy to install (after I read the How To) and the support was super fast and helpful when I had a question.
The Countdown Timer is applied to Products only. I would love to see it being available as a banner as well. Nonetheless, it is great looking and you can place it anywhere on the product page just by dragging it in.
AWESOME tool for what it does! I am really looking forward to trying some of the other tools available in the dashboard because I expect they would work as well as the Countdown Timer, and if not, I have no doubt the support team would handle it. Support is everything to me these days and this team get full marks!!!

Kudreshov Lingerie

Great app with great customer support. Very easy to use. And it's free... so definitely worth having!

August 10, 2021

Hello,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about Boost Sales app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track 🚀🚀

Please feel free to ask for our support anytime you need.

Best regards,