AVADA Sales pop: Trust Badges

AVADA Sales pop: Trust Badges

by AVADA

Boost sales with Sales pop, Trust badges, Countdown timer

Rings and Threads

Used this plugin for Shopify ! Looks great and really brings customer's attention to buy the the product . Recommended

April 4, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time sharing your experiences. We are so grateful for your kind words.

We will keep on improving our app's functions and customer service.

All the best,
Jasmine

MilkywayCity

Really Nice Customer Support! And overall very Nice ------------ ------------------------ Reccomended

April 2, 2021

Hello,

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Please feel free to ask for our support anytime you need

Fermento24

I was searching for a sale countdown and after downloanding (and deleting) lots of apps I found the best one! Super easy to use and the customer care is excellent. In particular Daisy helped me set everything right in 5 minutes!

April 2, 2021

Hello,

We are so thankful to hear that you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Happy selling!

The Conjure Bar

Very useful all in one app. I would like ti recommend it. The customer support of the app is also very good, quick support

Hello,
Thank you so much for leaving us a lovely review! We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with our app and service.

Please do not hesitate to ask for our support anytime you need.

Happy selling!

Kytts

I this is app and this company is fantastic it has very important features that are handy and easy to set up. not to forget the 24/7 live support. highly recommended.

Hi,
Thank you for your review! That means a lot to my whole team.

We will try our best to keep up with the good work and provide more useful apps for you and other users

AfterTwenty Boutique

I have been using this app since I started using Shopify for my business and I never uninstalled. Almost all the apps I use are from Avada. They are great! Easy to use and their service to us merchants are just wonderful! It's all for free!!! Thanks Avada!

Hello,
We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!

Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.

We hope to see you again soon!

PetX - Online

Started with the Avada for SEO, then Avada Photo Review and then now Avada Boosts sales app. And I must say it is very easy to work with and support is very helpful. SO far my experience is much enjoyed!!!

The Toffees Shop

Originally looked at Avada for SEO but discovered their other features and like them. Very easy to set up and use. Definitely recommended. Amazing how much is available on the free plan as well.

March 19, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review on our app. That really motivates us to keep up with the good work and provide better apps for you and other users.

Please feel free to drop us a message any time you need our support!

Have a nice day!

LabDog.se

Great so far! Only started using it and it seems very helpful. Will see the results soon hopefully. Thanks

March 18, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for choosing our app. It really is a pleasure to help you and rest assured that we will do what's possible to make sure you're happy with our service.

Please feel free to ask for our support anytime you need

Wish you many advantages in your business!

E-Beehives

i just installed app and get directly through live chat all the help to set up the requirements. sofar very good app and assistnece

March 18, 2021

Hello,

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Please drop us a message to ask for our support anytime you want