AVADA Sales pop: Trust Badges

AVADA Sales pop: Trust Badges

by AVADA

Boost sales with Sales pop, Trust badges, Countdown timer

PetX - Online

Started with the Avada for SEO, then Avada Photo Review and then now Avada Boosts sales app. And I must say it is very easy to work with and support is very helpful. SO far my experience is much enjoyed!!!

The Toffees Shop

Originally looked at Avada for SEO but discovered their other features and like them. Very easy to set up and use. Definitely recommended. Amazing how much is available on the free plan as well.

March 19, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review on our app. That really motivates us to keep up with the good work and provide better apps for you and other users.

Please feel free to drop us a message any time you need our support!

Have a nice day!

UltraBeauty.Store

I am enjoying the use of this app, I have noticed the new features and so far the transition is seamless.

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review on our app!

I’m sure that improving your sales is one of our company’s main priorities.

I would like to have a more in-depth conversation to help you make the best use of this app . I sent you a follow-up email, please open your mailbox to get our message.

LabDog.se

Great so far! Only started using it and it seems very helpful. Will see the results soon hopefully. Thanks

Hello,

Thank you so much for choosing our app. It really is a pleasure to help you and rest assured that we will do what's possible to make sure you're happy with our service.

Please feel free to ask for our support anytime you need

Wish you many advantages in your business!

E-Beehives

i just installed app and get directly through live chat all the help to set up the requirements. sofar very good app and assistnece

Hello,

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Please drop us a message to ask for our support anytime you want

Atlantis

Great app it has essential tools to increase your sales also they have perfect customer support and it is a free app

March 17, 2021

Hi,
Thank you so much for spending your precious time giving us the feedback on Shopify App Store.

Please feel free to contact us any time you need our help
We are willing to support you instantly!

Matcha Tea Company

Amazing App. I help me a lot in boosting sale. The counter feature is amazing. I really like this app

March 17, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.

Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime you need

SchoolMaskPack™

Recommended to have Avada installed in your store. Support team is really nice and help us solve problems. Plus they really supportive even the technical part / coding stuffs. Cheers!

Americanluxe

The best marketing tool hand down. offers a variety of ways to improve your store. A great addition to any website. A must have app i must say. Im still keeping my fingers crossed as i have newly installed the app but im positive it will drive results!

March 15, 2021

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

Should you need any further help, please feel welcome to contact us anytime

Wish you many advantages in your business!
Daisy

Glamorous Boutique USA L.L.C.

I'm still working on a lot of things with my stores, however every time I pull up this app, it seems to get easier to navigate through and get things done in a timely fashion. So far, it's great! I have no issues with them. Thanks, Avada!

March 15, 2021

Hello,
Let me take this opportunity to thank you for using our app for your store.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need our assistance. We look forward to serving you in the long run.

Happy selling!