AVADA Sales pop: Trust Badges

AVADA Sales pop: Trust Badges

by AVADA

Boost sales with Sales pop, Trust badges, Countdown timer

SchoolMaskPack™

Recommended to have Avada installed in your store. Support team is really nice and help us solve problems. Plus they really supportive even the technical part / coding stuffs. Cheers!

Americanluxe

The best marketing tool hand down. offers a variety of ways to improve your store. A great addition to any website. A must have app i must say. Im still keeping my fingers crossed as i have newly installed the app but im positive it will drive results!

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

Should you need any further help, please feel welcome to contact us anytime

Wish you many advantages in your business!
Daisy

Glamorous Boutique USA L.L.C.

I'm still working on a lot of things with my stores, however every time I pull up this app, it seems to get easier to navigate through and get things done in a timely fashion. So far, it's great! I have no issues with them. Thanks, Avada!

Hello,
Let me take this opportunity to thank you for using our app for your store.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need our assistance. We look forward to serving you in the long run.

Happy selling!

GOCHORDS DESIGNER

So far good,...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hello,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review!

We so glad to hear that we have met your expectation and the app is working well on your site.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help

Best regards,

YourBazinga

APP works perfect, and support is the best you can find... it looks perfect on my site, have a nice day Thanks =)

NYCE4U

Excelente aplicativo. Excelente interface. Fácil de usar e o suporte é expecional. Atendimento na hora e com toda a atenção merecida. Nota 100%.

March 4, 2021

Hi,

Thank you so much for leaving your review on our app.
That is the best gift for us and motivates us a lot to make the app and support even better.

If you need any assistance feel free to contact us. We are willing to support you.

Thank you again and have a nice day!

Apothecary Co.

They replied immediately when I had a question and they went out of their way to help me solve my problem. Amazing customer service and the app works great as well!

March 4, 2021

Hi,
Thank you so much for your reviews!

Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.
Your review is so motivated and we will try our best to deserve your expectation.

We hope to see you again soon!

SWAGSGEAR

I was looking for a countdown timer app today and this Avada app caught my eyes. It's free, and its widget is simple but meets my need perfectly: combine the timer and the inventory countdown together. The app is easy to use. And the customer service is awesome! My requirement was a little bit complex but the customer service specialist Daisy helped me solve issues one after one. Very friendly and helpful. I recommend this app to anyone who needs a free simple but working good countdown timer.

March 2, 2021

Hello,

We greatly appreciate your review!

Please feel free to ask for our support whenever an issue arises. We will try our best to help you in any way we can.

With appreciation!

Topskyfurniture

I have never meet that the free app have so much great quality as this one. The customer service also kindly and have a fast reply to your request. Great for 10/10 stars

March 1, 2021

Hi,

Thank you so much for leaving your review on our app.

Thank you again and have a nice day!

Mybrands Store

Excellent app! Many features, best of all it's free. Ive currently deleted other similar apps saving myself money. Fast customer service. Very greatful for this app! Provides more than you expect. Definitely worth it!

January 20, 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review.

We are so glad to hear that you are satisfied with our app and service!
Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime you need.

Happy selling!