AVADA Sales pop: Trust Badges

AVADA Sales pop: Trust Badges

by AVADA

Boost sales with Sales pop, Trust badges, Countdown timer

On Mona Store

so for so good working fine for me...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sterntaler GmbH

Great app and customer service! We had some issues setting up the App, the customer service fixed everything so now its work perfect!

July 14, 2021

Hello,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about Boost Sales app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track 🚀🚀

Please feel free to ask for our support anytime you need.

Best regards,
Daisy

Maya Spot

Nice app with lots of helping features .. and the customer support team are fantastic and very friendly

Heels Shoes

i used this app and i found it fantastic as i solved my problem with this. i was finding some that i get from this.

July 14, 2021

Hello,
We are so happy to hear that you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review ❤️
Daisy

Plazashop

Very nice app! I use this app now a week and there is nothing wrong with it. The customer service is very kind.

Optic-Fashions

I like it so far so I havent much time with it but it makes my store look great. If anything changes Ill be in touch. ty

Sassy Cat Outlet

I used this app to add a floating cart button. We had some technical issues from my end but they helped me solve it. Thank You

MODICHARM

Comecei a usar aplicação para o countdown timer e é exclelente. Descobri que tem outras funcionalidades também muito boas. Já precisei de ajuda e o suporte é muito rápido e eficaz na resolução das questões. Um ponto de melhoria seria na Inactive Tab ter associado um Pop-Up com a oferta anunciada na Tab, ex: pop-up com o código de desconto, anunciado na Tab.

Buchymix

fast and Good customer service. i've no issues with the app so far . the sales pop works great though i'm still learning how to use other geatures

Loja Éternel

muito bom, excelente suporte, app cumpre o que promete, recomendo. Entrei em contato com o suporte e eles responderam super rápido e me ajudaram.

July 4, 2021

Thank you for your review. Our pleasure to assist you with the Countdown timer. Wish you a winning sales campaign 🎉

All the best,