AVADA Sales pop: Trust Badges

AVADA Sales pop: Trust Badges

by AVADA

Boost sales with Sales pop, Trust badges, Countdown timer

TheFashionwiz

It's a great app and great service. It allows me to consolidate all my cart abandon emails, welcome emails, and newsletter into one. Which helps with managing the workflow efficiently. As always the staff is great and very helpful! Candace is the best!

Crescentt

Amazing app and amazing customer service. I had an issue and the customer support answered right away, they were super patient and helpful over a period of days! Outstanding service and super kind. I had a Messenger Chat feature which was having problems - they have a seamless integration for this already that doesn't require you to add any code yourself. So I just used their version instead - problem solved. Super helpful and convenient offers! This company is an all-in-one, I don't think I will be installing other apps now if I can help it, haha.
Five-stars for sure. :)

True Sun

Best at all around
Features - 1. Countdown Timer (can be used for sales, discounts, different offers and for new launches)
2. Trust Badge (can be used for getting first sale, gaining trust of customers, reduce abondend rate)
3. Sales pop (can be used for sharing information with visiters such as recent activity, reviews, better deals, up/cross-selling etc.)
4. Live chat (can be used for connecting directly with customer by using Whatsapp, Messenger)
5. Inactive Tab (can used for getting back to store, providing discounts or coupons to customers, informing about their cart)
6. Sticky Add to cart (can be used for creating user friendly experience)
7. Add to Cart Animation (can be used for getting attention, getting more products in customers cart, for user friendly interface)
8. Multiple Facebook pixels (can be used for getting more accurate/effective insights for your Facebook ads)
9. Back to Stock (can used to informing only interested customers about restocking of any product) Bonus - Friendly customers care service

July 28, 2021

Hello,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about Boost Sales app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track

Please feel free to ask for our support anytime you need.

Best regards,
Daisy

Umahana Sg

its good! can tracked both purchase and cart out notice. Customer service respond is very fast too! Able to provide me with information to help in boosting the sales!

Faetton

Suporte atencioso, me ajudou quando precisei. Foi rápido, recomendo a todos. Aplicativo é bom tem muita coisa que ajudará em minhas conversões

Crazy Carlson's Pickled Asparagus

Great app and customer support. The app does exactly what it says without requiring a paid "upgrade" to access useful and cool features after installing. When contacting support via messenger, I received a quick, helpful, and pleasant response from the agent (Candace). I would recommend this app for sure!

MÄNNERMAXX

ich nutze einige Funktionen, Sie ist leicht zu verstehen und funktioniert einwandfrei. Sie wird mir dabei helfen meine Verkäufe zu steigern. lg Axel

Women's fashion and Life Style

Good app .a good presentation of the products at the checkout. avec un compte a rebours tres attractive. tanck you

Made4uo - Great Gift Deals

Awesome free addition to my website. They have cool stuffs that can promote conversion. I am trying the trust badges and inactive tab. Seems cool to have

July 16, 2021

Hello,
We are so happy to hear that you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review ❤️
Daisy

On Mona Store

so for so good working fine for me...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................