AVADA Sales pop: Trust Badges

AVADA Sales pop: Trust Badges

by AVADA

Boost sales with Sales pop, Trust badges, Countdown timer

Mattress Crafters

This app is a really good app. I cannot believe this is a free app. highly recommend it to everyone.

Star Rugs

thanks Candace very helpfull great help and app. I was assisted precisely with what i need for my store and was given a guide on how to implement the recommended changes.

Kavra Fashion™

Thankyou so much Daisy for your prompt assistance. The app has mulitple functions and sales popup is awesome. It is totally free with very smooth and easy to use backend. I highly recommend this app

June 29, 2021

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences 😊

Please do not hesitate to ask for our support anytime you need

Happy selling 🎉

philippe dupré shop.com la boutique de vos envie a chaque instant

je vais y croire j'espere que vous ete honnette c'est tout ce que je veut maintenant il faut que j'avance

TodoXpress

I really like this app. It has a excellent format and the service of client is perfect. I recommended 100%

June 22, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5-Star review 🎉

That is a big motivation for us to keep up with the good work and provide better apps for you and other users.

If any questions come up or if we can help in any way, please feel free to reach out to us anytime

Best regards,

Mayela Cosmeticos

Excelente herramienta para impulsar las ventas, la recomiendo abiertamente y excelente servicio, una de las que se deben de utilizar si o si

24 Fragrances

Excellent support and service, so many features available, i am using the countdown timer and multi pixel options and will use the rest soon!

June 17, 2021

Hi,
Thanks so much for the positive feedback and 5-star review! 🤩

If you have any questions or if we can help along the way, please feel free to reach out to us anytime.

Best regards

tajhir

Al momento he utilizado el temporizador y el carrito, Es excelente y lo recomiendo. Lo mejor es su equipo de ayuda, que atiende muy rápido. Recomiendo la APP. SALUDOS

Alchemist of Eden

I have only used the trust badges so can only base my rating on that but I really like the way you can add your own icon and change the sizes. I couldn't do this with the other apps I tried. With Avada you can make them small enough so that they fit in with the rest of the page.

June 16, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much that you have left us this awesome feedback on Shopify App Store!

Should you need any further help, do not hesitate to contact us anytime you need

Best regards,

Nesche Socks

Amazing App, amazing Customer Support. Many tools free and even when you direct a question on Facebook to the community, they will react very quickly. Thank you Avada!