AVADA Sales pop: Trust Badges

AVADA Sales pop: Trust Badges

by AVADA

Boost sales with Sales pop, Trust badges, Countdown timer

Pouches & More

Effective pop-ups including customization options are available with friendly & real-time helpers :)

May 14, 2021

Thank you for your review. Hopefully you have a great sales off season with our countdown timer.

If you need any support, feel free to contact us via Live chat.

CycleTrade®

Brilliant app, great customer service! Big sale on in the afternoon, looking forward to seeing the conversion rate go up

May 14, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. Our pleasure to support you and we hope you have a great sales season.

Virago Boutique by Isis

I love the app! Thank you Candace for your help with the app. I did not know how to make a certain pop-up and she help me with everything.

VROK - Virtual Retail Outlet Kompany Limited.

Awesome Customer Service! Great Team! Excellent Problem Solvers! Glad to use Avada apps. Thanks guys

Hello,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our app and service. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Looking forward to serving you better in the future!

Best wishes,
Daisy

77cart

I used this application ,, and it is really amazing ,, it helped me a lot ,, I wish more AVADA applications such as the doorshipping application similar to Shopmaster as well as the customer evaluation application from Ali Express

Charmed Moonpets

This app is really cool and SEO is free which helped a lot. The contact support is also helpful! Keep it up guys! :)

May 13, 2021

I really appreciate your review, which motivate our team a lots. Happy to hear that our Boost Sales and SEO Suite app are helpful for you store.

Feel free to reach us anytime you need assistance!

Wish you all the best,
Rainy

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

I love the way it attaches to all my products and reminds visitors of the pending end of a sale! And...great customer service when needed!

May 12, 2021

Thank you very much for your review. We are always trying our best to make the app fulfill our customers practices. I hope you have a great sales off season with the support of countdown timer.

If you need any assistance, feel free to contact our team at Livechat or via support@avada.io.

Stay Shredded

Great app, it is just what we were looking for Love all the difference elements of it. customer service team is amazing if you run into any difficulties

Honest Growth, LLC

The customer service is impeccable! I love this App. I was able to eliminate three other Apps with just this one App! Avada Apps are just amazing. This is actually my second App from them.

May 12, 2021

Thank you for spending your time write this review. Your nice words really motivates our team. I hope that our apps can be your great assistants to help you grow business.

If you need any further support, feel free to contact us via Livechat.

Toughen Shoes

This is a perfect app that we have been searching to match our needs. I highly recommend this app as it is very easy to use and support is awesome.

May 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. it motivates our team to work harder.
If you need any support further, feel free to contact us at LiveChat or via support@avada.io at any time.

Wish you all the best!