AVADA Sales pop: Trust Badges

AVADA Sales pop: Trust Badges

by AVADA

Boost sales with Sales pop, Trust badges, Countdown timer

Honest Growth, LLC

The customer service is impeccable! I love this App. I was able to eliminate three other Apps with just this one App! Avada Apps are just amazing. This is actually my second App from them.

May 12, 2021

Thank you for spending your time write this review. Your nice words really motivates our team. I hope that our apps can be your great assistants to help you grow business.

If you need any further support, feel free to contact us via Livechat.

All the best,
Rainy from AVADA

Geeklifehack

I just started to explore these apps which is FREE and the support provided is good. Now I am still exploring the additional apps they provided .

May 6, 2021

Hello,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our app and service. Your review means a lot to us!

I would like to have a more in-depth conversation to help you make the best use of this apps . I sent you a follow-up email, please open your mailbox to get our message.

Best regards,

Toughen Shoes

This is a perfect app that we have been searching to match our needs. I highly recommend this app as it is very easy to use and support is awesome.

May 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. it motivates our team to work harder.
If you need any support further, feel free to contact us at LiveChat or via support@avada.io at any time.

Wish you all the best!
Rainy from AVADA

MAJESTY BLACK

I'm new to the 14 in 1: Sales Pop, Trust Badge APP. The online chat was very helpful. So far the countdown timer is working well.

Cusack Lighting

This app helps your store improve very well. Exactly as advertised. One of the best apps out there. Thank you!

Galli Chopper

Having multiple list of apps that does only one job and having to pay for them a month is HASSLE. this solves it. MUST HAVE to all stores. I'm impressed that they made this free. AMAZING people yo!

ShipNow Shop

Daisy is the BEST!!!! Her Team and herself helped me fix the issue. Customer Service is unparallel!! I fully appreciate Avada, as they are set up to accommodate your start-up business (free GREAT APPS)! Job well done!

April 29, 2021

Hello,

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Please feel free to ask for our support anytime you need

Shop Lelis

Incredible! Free app with much better support than the vast majority of paid apps! Simply Incredible Incredible !!

April 29, 2021

Hello,
We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!

Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.

We hope to see you again soon!

theseventech

Ainda estou testando o aplicativo, preciso de mais tempo para avaliar assim que tiver algo vou estar dando minha opinião

Al-Quresh Ltd

I'm realy happy with the features of the app its realy easy to use and very informative. it covers alot of area in e Commerce for free thats a big thank you from me .