AVADA Sales pop: Trust Badges

AVADA Sales pop: Trust Badges

by AVADA

Boost sales with Sales pop, Trust badges, Countdown timer

MAJESTY BLACK

I'm new to the 14 in 1: Sales Pop, Trust Badge APP. The online chat was very helpful. So far the countdown timer is working well.

Cusack Lighting

This app helps your store improve very well. Exactly as advertised. One of the best apps out there. Thank you!

Galli Chopper

Having multiple list of apps that does only one job and having to pay for them a month is HASSLE. this solves it. MUST HAVE to all stores. I'm impressed that they made this free. AMAZING people yo!

ShipNow Shop

Daisy is the BEST!!!! Her Team and herself helped me fix the issue. Customer Service is unparallel!! I fully appreciate Avada, as they are set up to accommodate your start-up business (free GREAT APPS)! Job well done!

April 29, 2021

Hello,

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Please feel free to ask for our support anytime you need

Shop Lelis

Incredible! Free app with much better support than the vast majority of paid apps! Simply Incredible Incredible !!

April 29, 2021

Hello,
We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!

Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.

We hope to see you again soon!

theseventech

Ainda estou testando o aplicativo, preciso de mais tempo para avaliar assim que tiver algo vou estar dando minha opinião

Al-Quresh Ltd

I'm realy happy with the features of the app its realy easy to use and very informative. it covers alot of area in e Commerce for free thats a big thank you from me .

Ideal Paws

This app actually helps a lot, especially for newbies! I'd recommend at least giving it a shot. There's literally nothing to lose.

Woshop

Ótimo app, o melhor que já usei, ele realmente cumpre muito bem cada função que promete, além de tudo é gratuito

Nailtastic

I recently added this app to my store. Already used this to upload the trust badges and it works great. Their customer service is also 5 stars, I had a problem and they quickly responded and solved my problem. Excellent app!

April 22, 2021

Hello,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our app and service. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Looking forward to serving you better in the future!

Best wishes,