Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
25 de enero de 2024

Abby from customer support was able to help me very quickly and competently.
My problem was solved within a few minutes, thank you very much!

Matakuna
Alemania
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
16 de enero de 2024

Great app with good customer service!
A few people helped me with little customizations and questions I had.
I recommend!

Blanket Creek Pottery
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
1 de febrero de 2024

This app has completely transformed my experience! Not only does it boast a ton of useful and professional features, but it's also completely free. On top of that, it joins the ranks of other incredible Avada apps known for their outstanding customer service.

A huge shoutout to Hana once again for her quick and efficient assistance in resolving my recent issue. She truly exemplifies the exceptional support provided by the entire Avada team.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend not just this app, but all the Avada apps. They consistently offer powerful features, a clean and professional feel, and the added bonus of being free. Seriously, do yourself a favor and check them out!

Pandashoppe
Pakistán
19 días usando la aplicación
23 de enero de 2024

Best app ever with best ever support team. Needed help with few things and they did it perfectly. Audrey and Gidreon were really nice and helped me with everything.

Fiona.pk | Fashion. Every Season.
Pakistán
4 meses usando la aplicación
29 de enero de 2024

I want to express my gratitude to Sunny and the tech person from Avada Trust Badge for their outstanding help in fixing the trust badge on all my product pages. Sunny, along with their tech team, went above and beyond to assist me in fixing the trust badge on each of my product pages. Their dedication to ensuring that everything was working seamlessly truly impressed me.

I couldn't be more grateful for Sunny's outstanding support and expertise. Their dedication to customer satisfaction is truly commendable, and I wholeheartedly recommend Avada Trust Badge, especially with professionals like Sunny at the helm, for anyone seeking top-notch service and solutions for their website needs. Thank you, Sunny, for your exceptional assistance!

mysticalcherry
3 meses usando la aplicación
29 de diciembre de 2023

What a fantastic experience, especially with the support team! Great job, guys. I have to mention Liz specifically; she helped me persistently until my problem was completely solved. 5 out of 5 stars for sure. Keep up the excellent work!

home essentials hub
India
23 días usando la aplicación
27 de diciembre de 2023

It is one of the best boost selling app in the world. I was in a paid plan before in a similar other apps i dont want to mention its name but this app blow my mind. I switched here because its completely free. Customer support is far better then rest of the boost sales apps and let me tell one of the support team named 'ABBY' was really helpful and supportive to me. He/She helped me setting up all features available. Specially thanks to him/her and the whole team. Thanks.

Best Buying Online
10 días usando la aplicación
16 de enero de 2024

Hana was extremely helpful. she went above and beyond to solve my issues and fixed them with in an hour. if i could give more stars i would.

CHAMBERLAND HOMES
6 meses usando la aplicación
13 de diciembre de 2023

Don't know what to say rather than Avada is by far the most useful Shopify app I've used, and Esther is the most responsive/helpful support I've met.

MrSpherical Store