Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
23 de diciembre de 2023

The app is great and free.

The support is also highly recommended - Esther was able to solve a problem for me in less than 2 minutes.

Campingfamilie.de
Alemania
9 meses usando la aplicación
10 de enero de 2024

Great app. I had to reach out to support for some troubleshooting - Abby was quick to respond and resolve the issue. Great service!

Wick Digital Shop
Canadá
7 meses usando la aplicación
6 de diciembre de 2023

The amount of features this app offers for FREE and at high quality is actually incredible. I thought I'd never find something this good for free

MaxxSavvy
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
12 de enero de 2024

Excellent customer support. Sunny helped me with my issue and resolved it very quickly.

Florida Pickleball Clothing Co.
8 meses usando la aplicación
26 de diciembre de 2023

Congratulations on a truly great application. They help instantly if there is any problem, especially today 'Pamela' from Avada support was very helpful and did a great job, thank you

Eases Kitchen
3 meses usando la aplicación
18 de noviembre de 2023

I recently had the pleasure of using AVADA and I must say, the live support feature exceeded my expectations. The seamless assistance provided by the live support team, especially by a representative named Abby, was truly exceptional. Abby went above and beyond to address my queries and concerns promptly and efficiently.

The real-time support not only resolved my issues but also showcased the dedication of the support team to ensure a positive user experience. I appreciate the personalized assistance I received from Abby, and it made my interaction with the application much more enjoyable.

Thanks to the AVADA team for having such an outstanding support system in place. I highly recommend this application to others, not only for its functionality but also for the excellent customer service provided by individuals like Abby.

CROREN
Canadá
3 meses usando la aplicación
2 de diciembre de 2023

I am very grateful and in awe with the service and help I have received from Avada.
Now I do understand why they have 5 stars rating, because they are truly amazing.
I was helped by Emily and if I could give 10 stars and more I surely did so!
Keep doing the good job by giving a excellent assistant to the customers.

Allure-Arcade
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
5 de diciembre de 2023

First of all, I don't know how to thank Wendy and Toby. I am a new user of this platform and trying to learn every step. Wendy and Toby are so helpful in this regard that I am truly amazed. The service I receive is extraordinary, to say the least. They are very supportive, and I get responses very quickly. If there are positions like team leader or supervisor in your system, write Wendy and Toby there. Believe me, if I were building a big business, I would want Wendy and Toby on my team; in short, I would want to steal them from you haha. They are truly amazing.Keep it up and I believe that your position in that company will grow

Trend Snap Store
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
8 de enero de 2024

I will offer my recommendation to any entrepreneur about this app. Customer service is excellent

Coco The Toy
6 meses usando la aplicación
20 de enero de 2024

This app is a must for your website. They provide one of the best apps to boost sales and are free. Also, their customer service is just unbelievable. I got support from a lovely executive named Esther. Reccomendable.

Adya