Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
18 de octubre de 2022

I was looking for a Trusted Badges app and this one proved awesome! Not only does it do that, but a host of other features I know I'll be using as well such as the countdown timer. I had one small issue, but Prakash at support was great and really quick to solve the problem. Highly recommend this app!

Metabolic Transformation
15 de marzo de 2022

This is an excellent app with great features for free, support is very friendly and helpful, special thanks to "Esther" for helping me set up my sale pop

Peafan Time
26 de febrero de 2023

it is really good service with professional skills, thanks so much Abby patient and great advice and help

Derjunstar
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
13 de junio de 2022

I found many apps until I chose this app. My choice was right. And kind Prakash, he has further enhanced his trust in this app

VIV Nails&Spa
Canadá
26 de julio de 2022

Very good app and customer support is very good expecially prakash he helped me such a wonderfull person

TOLSEN TOOLS SAUDI ARABIA
Arabia Saudí
20 de octubre de 2022

Fast and great customer service!! Liz help me a lot. I wanted to make the trust badges a little bigger. It did help me.

Rocket Socket Technology®
2 de marzo de 2023

They are great and they have a great customer support, her name is Juliana. They fixed my problems and they are very helpful.

IXIUM
Egipto
27 de junio de 2022

This app is really great, Gabriel help me out to set everything up, he is amazing and super nice. Thank you so much

SnatchdCo
14 de julio de 2022

很好的app,刚开始有几个功能没有开放,我们以为不能使用这些功能,联系客服之后,给我们开通了这些功能,还给我们删除了品牌,客服回复得很快,态度很友好,最重要的是这一切都是免费的,值得推荐的一个软件,五星好评。

BONECONDUCTIONHEADPHONES
China
2 de octubre de 2022

This App is a lifesaver. I'd recommend it to everybody who wishes to take their Shopify store to the next level. I'd also like to thank the App's support staff, especially Emily who helped me sort out the issues in less than 2 mins. Thank you team AVA.

Voltams