Reseñas (5.604)

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
2 de enero de 2023

Liz, is the best.

She is great at answering questions and assisting me with my questions. She is a great asset.

Ministry Of BodyBuilding
Kuwait
Alrededor de 19 horas usando la aplicación
31 de mayo de 2023

was hard to understand at first buy the costumer service helped me out I would like to be able to change the font of the sticky add to cart to match my sight.

Scoomodo
Nueva Zelanda
22 días usando la aplicación
18 de octubre de 2022

I was looking for a Trusted Badges app and this one proved awesome! Not only does it do that, but a host of other features I know I'll be using as well such as the countdown timer. I had one small issue, but Prakash at support was great and really quick to solve the problem. Highly recommend this app!

Metabolic Transformation
15 de marzo de 2022

This is an excellent app with great features for free, support is very friendly and helpful, special thanks to "Esther" for helping me set up my sale pop

Peafan Time
15 de marzo de 2023

Liz was super helpful and helped me set up the app. She answered all my questions and walked me through the process. Would recommend!

ElevenLabs - 100% Organic Vegan Plant Protein
26 de febrero de 2023

it is really good service with professional skills, thanks so much Abby patient and great advice and help

Derjunstar
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
26 de julio de 2022

Very good app and customer support is very good expecially prakash he helped me such a wonderfull person

TOLSEN TOOLS SAUDI ARABIA
Arabia Saudí
20 de octubre de 2022

Fast and great customer service!! Liz help me a lot. I wanted to make the trust badges a little bigger. It did help me.

Rocket Socket Technology®
27 de junio de 2022

This app is really great, Gabriel help me out to set everything up, he is amazing and super nice. Thank you so much

SnatchdCo
2 de marzo de 2023

They are great and they have a great customer support, her name is Juliana. They fixed my problems and they are very helpful.

IXIUM