Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
16 de mayo de 2023

If you need any help just ask Hana to help! Super professional, super helpful! We recomend Avada and their amaizing service!

ALEANA HAND
Portugal
30 de octubre de 2022

Prakash was a great support member, solved my problem very fast and also responds very fast. Good attitude and good app for your store! Highly recommend.

The Dreamset
Avada respondió 31 de octubre de 2022

Thank you so much! It fills us with pride to know that our service is valued by our community. We strive to be the best we can be every day.

Sincerely,
AVADA Support Team

3 de enero de 2022

Drake help me setup some of the widgets and explained things really well. This app includes a lot of helpful features in just one app. Which helps if you want to avoid clutter and duplication from other apps. Best of all its FREE!

Fidget BOP! Shop
27 de enero de 2022

Thank you for all your help, Esther. The app is very user-friendly and has fantastic features, especially for a free app. We have already installed also your code generator one to test it.

Live Now Skincare
14 de diciembre de 2022

I love the trust badges feature and that there is a free plan option. I got some really quick support from Prakash as well and he helped me set up everything how I wanted. Def would recommend.

Midnight Special Shop
25 de abril de 2023

They have a really good customer service, personally I talked with Lydia and she helped me a lot :)

Nimbüka
España
28 de mayo de 2023

Incredible support, Thx to Hana's pascience & efforts helping me with the setups of the countdown timer

Casba Store
Francia
27 de febrero de 2023

Amazing, being new to Shopify I was not sure how to the Avada APP. Lydia was so pleasant and guided me through all the features Avada has to offer. She sent screenshot with detailed descriptions on how to perform the actions.

TILES Paradise
Reino Unido
24 de febrero de 2022

Great support, Roger helped me to install and answered all my questions. Hope this will also work for the conversions. Thanks!

Elise Stories
15 de septiembre de 2022

Used several features of this app including. The integration with Shopify is amazing and the live chat support team is fabulous with their response time and support, definitely one of the best experiences I have ever had with a Shopify App! Thank you so much dear Liz.

Smooth Planners