Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
1 de diciembre de 2022

Abby helped me a lot to fix my trust badges on my website and everything looks great. Amazing app :) I am so grateful I found this app. Great customer service!

achesnomore
Canadá
Alrededor de 7 horas usando la aplicación
2 de marzo de 2023

Hanna did amazing work in getting back quickly and updating the theme on our Oswin Hyde store. The timer functionality is exactly what we were looking for.

OSWIN HYDE
Reino Unido
29 de mayo de 2022

I've installed this app and asked support several times for help. They ware. Fast and helpful, the app is easy to use So far Is really good.

HABASH FASHION
Alemania
15 de enero de 2022

User friendly app with awesome customer service. Marcus was very helpful with all the questions and request I had.

Rovers Trek
20 de mayo de 2023

Only just started using the Trust Badges portion of the app but it seems good so far. Minus 1 star not because there's anything wrong with it but because I haven't yet been able to try all the features. Trust badges is pretty simple to use, when I had a question at 11pm EST, Emily was there within minutes to help me solve my problem. Love the customer support! Looking forward to trying the rest of the features of the app!

Honour You
Canadá
7 días usando la aplicación
24 de octubre de 2022

All credit to Esther. Very friendly, nice and helpful support. quick respond every time and everything explained fast and easy.

skina
Reino Unido
Avada respondió 26 de octubre de 2022

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about service with the community and us.
Please get in touch if you need support anytime.

All the best,
AVADA Support Team

18 de noviembre de 2022

Great app and service from Hana i would recommend using this app for black friday because it will increase your sales

Zovvo
Países Bajos
6 de marzo de 2022

I used this app to help me with a sales pop. It was a little difficult to navigate, but Ester was there to assist me. She was amazing, very detail oriented and informative. The whole experience went amazing. Loved it!

Walk Wit Em Socks
28 de enero de 2023

Juliana was so helpful with getting my store set up, she was so patient and worked through each setting with me and then took over when I couldn't figure it out. Highly recommend.

Nowiamnappy's Shop
2 de marzo de 2021

I was looking for a countdown timer app today and this Avada app caught my eyes. It's free, and its widget is simple but meets my need perfectly: combine the timer and the inventory countdown together. The app is easy to use. And the customer service is awesome! My requirement was a little bit complex but the customer service specialist Daisy helped me solve issues one after one. Very friendly and helpful. I recommend this app to anyone who needs a free simple but working good countdown timer.

SWAGSGEAR
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
Avada respondió 2 de marzo de 2021

Hello,

We greatly appreciate your review!

Please feel free to ask for our support whenever an issue arises. We will try our best to help you in any way we can.

With appreciation!