Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
23 de noviembre de 2022

Hana was great - very helpful and quick! App is easy to implement within your store and can see your work live.

Alexandria Associates in Dermatology
11 de octubre de 2022

ik ben goed geholpen door prakash. de online chat heeft mij goed door de funcites geholpen. de app is functioneel en makkelijk in gebruik

Prefurn-dev
17 de marzo de 2023

I couldn't figure out how to add the countdown timer to my homepage, but Jasmine and Tony got the issued solved for me very quickly! 10/10 would recommend this app to anyone.

Roots Holistic Apothecary
14 de julio de 2022

This app is so easy to use and just what I was looking for. I chatted with Prakash who answered all my questions and custom building queries and got everything set up in minutes. I wish all apps were this easy and effective. 100% recommend

Moozle
8 de mayo de 2023

Nice and easy app to use. Esther was extremely helpful in sorting out installation issues with my website.

The Leather Harbour
20 de agosto de 2022

I used this to add a free shipping banner and count down timer to sales products and Abby was extremely helpful. I can't thank her enough, awesome customer service!

Furry Pawz and Clawz
28 de julio de 2022

I used the trust icon of this plugin and it works well, ery good to achieve my needs,Esther is a very good customer service

CetAmour
13 de abril de 2023

Great, fast and efficient support from Prakash, Thank you. Avada have really good and useful apps, very happy.

Poochella®
Reino Unido
26 de octubre de 2022

Hana helped me out placing some codes in my store. Great work thank you very much. The boss should give her a raise.

Cowel.co
Avada respondió 27 de octubre de 2022

Thank you for your detailed review of our app. It means a lot to us that you took the time to share your thoughts with the rest of our community and us. Please get in touch if you have any other questions for us.

Sincerely,
AVADA Support Team

24 de mayo de 2023

HAKEEM IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Recommend to everyone it works well so yaas

iSupplyPlus