Reseñas (5.605)

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
Fecha de modificación: 3 de junio de 2023

Sehr nette Mitarbeiterin (Lydia), die mir sofort helfen konnte. Sie konnte mir innerhalb von wenigen Minuten den Zugang entsperren.

Kitchen optimizer
Alemania
18 de noviembre de 2022

Great app and service from Hana i would recommend using this app for black friday because it will increase your sales

Zovvo
Países Bajos
6 de marzo de 2022

I used this app to help me with a sales pop. It was a little difficult to navigate, but Ester was there to assist me. She was amazing, very detail oriented and informative. The whole experience went amazing. Loved it!

Walk Wit Em Socks
28 de enero de 2023

Juliana was so helpful with getting my store set up, she was so patient and worked through each setting with me and then took over when I couldn't figure it out. Highly recommend.

Nowiamnappy's Shop
2 de marzo de 2021

I was looking for a countdown timer app today and this Avada app caught my eyes. It's free, and its widget is simple but meets my need perfectly: combine the timer and the inventory countdown together. The app is easy to use. And the customer service is awesome! My requirement was a little bit complex but the customer service specialist Daisy helped me solve issues one after one. Very friendly and helpful. I recommend this app to anyone who needs a free simple but working good countdown timer.

SWAGSGEAR
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
Avada respondió 2 de marzo de 2021

Hello,

We greatly appreciate your review!

Please feel free to ask for our support whenever an issue arises. We will try our best to help you in any way we can.

With appreciation!
Daisy

30 de abril de 2023

J'ai eu un léger problème d'insertion avec l'appli. Mais prakash de l'assistance a été super efficace pour résoudre mon problème.

LE MONDE D'ARON
Francia
29 de septiembre de 2022

Very nice app, tons of features and settings.
We hope it will not slow our site, but its a very useful feature.
Hana was great on customer support. ♥️

GIANNOPOULOS.GR
Grecia
27 de agosto de 2023

This App is very good and offers many free services. They also have high-level technical support

TidyLivin Store
Arabia Saudí
Alrededor de 4 horas usando la aplicación
18 de enero de 2022

It has a lot of creative tools to use on landing pages. Thanks Marcus you are a great and understanding support <3

ShopBlueCrate
Fecha de modificación: 25 de noviembre de 2022

have a great experience for this APP, everything is great so far,and support from Jasmine is very fast and useful, thanks.

VLOXO