Reseñas (5.594)

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
31 de octubre de 2022

A very good application, the experts are also very good, helpful, great
Very good application, very good service, very professional attitude, very good

Kuaeestore
Avada respondió 2 de noviembre de 2022

Thank you so much! It fills us with pride to know that our service is valued by our community. We strive to be the best we can be every day.

Sincerely,
AVADA Support Team

7 de abril de 2023

I can't praise the Avada Trust Badges Sale Pop-up app enough!

I had it up and running in a swift 2 minutes.

When I noticed the countdown and announcement bar weren't showing, I reached out to Hana, who is hands down the most efficient and friendly support person I've ever encountered.
She had everything sorted out in just 5 minutes - talk about incredible service!

The app is a breeze to use and offers fantastic functionality. I'm giving it 5 stars all the way, and if I could, I'd award Hana a whopping 10 stars for her exceptional assistance!

Crystal Clawz
Sudáfrica
8 de mayo de 2023

Jasmine helped me within a second, taking hand on my app to make sure the problem will be solved. Perfect support

Rederma
Francia
9 de agosto de 2022

This app is great so far, I'm working on my first pop up with it thanks to Jasmine unlocking my features! I'm excited to see what this app can provide for me and my sales.

Scrunchie Shop
27 de diciembre de 2021

It works stably, nicely, and we've been amazed at such great consumer online service. We will always confidently recommend this app to any merchant in need of countdown display.

PA LED BULB - HYUGA
Taiwán
12 de enero de 2023

So far this app is really cool. It has a lot to offer! Esther was a great help when I was having issues with a few things! Her customer service is great!

Sophisticated Tomboy
26 de abril de 2023

Ottima app: proprio quello che cercavo! Inoltre hanno un supporto davvero eccezionale, CONSIGLIATISSIMA!

Discover Gran Canaria
España
13 de abril de 2023

Muy buen soporte, Hana me atendió estupendamente y solucionó mi problema. Muy sorprendido ya que todo fue muy rápido.

tecnoahorro
España
Fecha de modificación: 5 de junio de 2022

Just started using the app, fast response by customer service, everything was configured by Jasmine, it was quick and fast. thanks again.

Ktex Victoria
Canadá
28 de diciembre de 2022

I wouldn't know what I would do without Esther. If I could rewrite the dictionary, the meaning of problem solving would be "Esther." Thank you!

Naera Pro