Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
23 de enero de 2024

Thank you Emily for your assistance. Everything is okay. I really like the way you answered quickly and solve my problem immediately.

SMARTSCENTY
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
30 de octubre de 2023

The customer support was amazing, I had a small issue and Esther worked very quickly with me to help fix it, would definitely recommend this app

More4decor
11 meses usando la aplicación
11 de diciembre de 2023

Really mind blowing. Recently Iam using this App and its gives all that i needed on my shopify store. Excellent layouts and i think i can easily get conversion with that. Thank you once again Avada. Really appreciate your service.

CHEAPOUTZ SHOP
Emiratos Árabes Unidos
4 días usando la aplicación
5 de diciembre de 2023

They helped me a lot with the problems I encountered while using the application and solved my problem. I would like to thank especially Wendy and Toby, I'm glad to have you.

hepsihep
Turquía
27 días usando la aplicación
29 de noviembre de 2023

Although I encountered some problems in use, the support staff was very good and responded quickly to solve my problems perfectly. Thank you very much for the support staff Emily's kind help.

New Trip
Japón
8 meses usando la aplicación
12 de enero de 2024

I am very grateful and in awe with the service and help I have received from Avada.
Now I do understand why they have 5 stars rating, because they are truly amazing.
I was helped by Esther and if I could give 10 stars and more I surely did so!
Keep doing the good job by giving a excellent assistant to the customers.

Pelusepeti
Reino Unido
1 día usando la aplicación
14 de noviembre de 2023

Amazing app and features

Great app, has all the main features I needed. The support team is great. Liz did a good job on taking care of my issue and even followed up. So far, the app integration is working as expected. Happy to continue using it. Thank you.

PaddedPlush
29 días usando la aplicación
15 de enero de 2024

Hana help us to resolved the problem, thank you so much.

Simpelhaus
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
7 de diciembre de 2023

I am really happy with all the functions of this app. its best yet free. and also the support team is really helping and quick & to the point. especially Esther she stayed with me unless I resolved the issue and kept guiding me. thanks Avada & Esther.

Décor Trends Store
Pakistán
26 días usando la aplicación
4 de febrero de 2024

This service is fantastic!! The customer service is amazing! Everyone is very helpful especially Audrey!! They assisted me when needed and now my website is ready to go with some amazing features that have been provided at no cost. I see why they have all the 5 star ratings that they do!!

Shella Bella Beauty™️