Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
29 de julio de 2022

Esther helped me with Removing things which i am unable tp do from my side. She Helped really quickly. High Five

Right Bhog
7 meses usando la aplicación
23 de julio de 2021

I am currently using it for trial purpose and the customer support was really helpful. Out of office hours they have helped to fix the things.

HOUSE OF ARTEMIS
7 meses usando la aplicación
Avada respondió 23 de julio de 2021

Hi,
Thank you for your review on our app. It really motivates us to provide better apps and service for you and other users

We have sent you a follow-up email. Please check your mailbox to get our update. We hope to have more chances to discuss things further.

Best regards,

Fecha de modificación: 15 de mayo de 2023

Esther support was great. She paid attention to details and was able to sort the issue in less than a minute. Very nice

luxurywatchroll
Nigeria
6 meses usando la aplicación
17 de agosto de 2022

Jasmine was really helpful. The Query was solved by her in no time. The app is fantastic that to it's free.

EXCLUSIFF SEATING SYSTEMS
6 meses usando la aplicación
23 de marzo de 2023

App works fairly good, the customer support was thorough and timely, Jasmine addressed my issue with a single interaction. Awesome!

Wagr Petcare
5 meses usando la aplicación
7 de septiembre de 2022

Hakeem was very helpful and I recommend him to anyone in need for customer assistance. Give this man a promotion!

Krato Power
5 meses usando la aplicación
18 de marzo de 2021

I am enjoying the use of this app, I have noticed the new features and so far the transition is seamless.

UltraBeauty.Store
Avada respondió 18 de marzo de 2021

Hello,
Thank you so much for your review on our app!

I’m sure that improving your sales is one of our company’s main priorities.

I would like to have a more in-depth conversation to help you make the best use of this app . I sent you a follow-up email, please open your mailbox to get our message.

Best regards,
Daisy

10 de diciembre de 2022

The app is great and all. I did have trouble with adding badges to my website, but Prakash was able to help me out swiftly with no time wasted.

LiftPanels
20 de enero de 2023

fijne tool en goede hulpp. werkt perfect voor op de store heel cool mman damn

wsmile.nl
Países Bajos
19 de marzo de 2021

Very good experience on this app, wonderful customer service! Useful function for online sales. Great job

maravillso