Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
15 de octubre de 2023

Thanks to abby from avada I have been properly helped to progress in the application which I highly recommend.

smartadhesif.com
Estados Unidos
23 días usando la aplicación
31 de julio de 2023

All in all this app is a great addition to my website. However, I had some issues with it that were promptly fixed by your wonder support team. Ester from Avada was a great help, if you have any issues at all dont forget to reach out to the support team, they fixed my issue in minutes!

misk
24 de septiembre de 2023

their support is oustanding. i was helped by Esther who is very kind and caring.

Osiri
Francia
29 de julio de 2023

Although the application is very useful and free, it works in a very optimized way. At the same time, instant support works very well. I had a problem today and Lydia from support was really helpful and solved my problem.

Tomec Kitchen Wares
Reino Unido
3 meses usando la aplicación
24 de septiembre de 2023

I liked the application I think its working fine

Lyrava
Reino Unido
3 meses usando la aplicación
30 de mayo de 2023

good app, very fast and clear support service, thank you very much Esther for your help! it’s a pity that you can’t set up the application in Russian, it would make my work easier

FurryFriendsShop
Polonia
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
20 de julio de 2023

Apps wroking fine, if i had any issue Esther helped very fast and solved problems. Apps easy to use and set up.

PetShopToyz
Polonia
4 meses usando la aplicación
20 de mayo de 2023

Only just started using the Trust Badges portion of the app but it seems good so far. Minus 1 star not because there's anything wrong with it but because I haven't yet been able to try all the features. Trust badges is pretty simple to use, when I had a question at 11pm EST, Emily was there within minutes to help me solve my problem. Love the customer support! Looking forward to trying the rest of the features of the app!

Honour You
Canadá
7 días usando la aplicación
12 de junio de 2023

Sunny is good. She helps me solve the problem. But I am upset to know the timer function can't be curcle when it times up.

OKONE PET
China
19 de diciembre de 2023

Wendy ve Toby teşekkür ediyorum. Güzel ilgilenildi benimle, çok memnun kaldığımı belirtek isterim. sadece biraz daha hızlı düzenleme yapılabilir yinede çok iyi.

Gorkework