Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
25 janvier 2024

Abby from customer support was able to help me very quickly and competently.
My problem was solved within a few minutes, thank you very much!

Matakuna
Allemagne
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
16 janvier 2024

Great app with good customer service!
A few people helped me with little customizations and questions I had.
I recommend!

Blanket Creek Pottery
États-Unis
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
1 février 2024

This app has completely transformed my experience! Not only does it boast a ton of useful and professional features, but it's also completely free. On top of that, it joins the ranks of other incredible Avada apps known for their outstanding customer service.

A huge shoutout to Hana once again for her quick and efficient assistance in resolving my recent issue. She truly exemplifies the exceptional support provided by the entire Avada team.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend not just this app, but all the Avada apps. They consistently offer powerful features, a clean and professional feel, and the added bonus of being free. Seriously, do yourself a favor and check them out!

Pandashoppe
Pakistan
19 jours d’utilisation de l’application
23 janvier 2024

Best app ever with best ever support team. Needed help with few things and they did it perfectly. Audrey and Gidreon were really nice and helped me with everything.

Fiona.pk | Fashion. Every Season.
Pakistan
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
29 décembre 2023

What a fantastic experience, especially with the support team! Great job, guys. I have to mention Liz specifically; she helped me persistently until my problem was completely solved. 5 out of 5 stars for sure. Keep up the excellent work!

home essentials hub
Inde
23 jours d’utilisation de l’application
29 janvier 2024

I want to express my gratitude to Sunny and the tech person from Avada Trust Badge for their outstanding help in fixing the trust badge on all my product pages. Sunny, along with their tech team, went above and beyond to assist me in fixing the trust badge on each of my product pages. Their dedication to ensuring that everything was working seamlessly truly impressed me.

I couldn't be more grateful for Sunny's outstanding support and expertise. Their dedication to customer satisfaction is truly commendable, and I wholeheartedly recommend Avada Trust Badge, especially with professionals like Sunny at the helm, for anyone seeking top-notch service and solutions for their website needs. Thank you, Sunny, for your exceptional assistance!

mysticalcherry
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
27 décembre 2023

It is one of the best boost selling app in the world. I was in a paid plan before in a similar other apps i dont want to mention its name but this app blow my mind. I switched here because its completely free. Customer support is far better then rest of the boost sales apps and let me tell one of the support team named 'ABBY' was really helpful and supportive to me. He/She helped me setting up all features available. Specially thanks to him/her and the whole team. Thanks.

Best Buying Online
Australie
10 jours d’utilisation de l’application
16 janvier 2024

Hana was extremely helpful. she went above and beyond to solve my issues and fixed them with in an hour. if i could give more stars i would.

CHAMBERLAND HOMES
Australie
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
13 décembre 2023

Don't know what to say rather than Avada is by far the most useful Shopify app I've used, and Esther is the most responsive/helpful support I've met.

MrSpherical Store