Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
2 février 2024

They are such a Great Team And respond to people so their App is also on topnotch and I love their Quick Response and Slove My Problem is mints.

SMART FUTRE MART
Pakistan
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
20 décembre 2023

Anthea was really nice and helped me a lot with solving my problems and setting up the app. She was patient and supportive throughout the process. I'm grateful for her assistance and would definitely recommend her to others who need help with similar tasks.

Trendy Gadget Club
7 jours d’utilisation de l’application
23 novembre 2023

It's too bad that we can't use it in Turkey, so I'm giving it one point less, other than that, everything is very good.

Shoppiera
25 octobre 2023

Perfect customer support! Jasmine, Gidoen, Anivia, Hallyfe, Abby, Esther, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! You have been trying to help me for 2 days! Thanks a lot! I wish we had Sales Pop up in Turkish.

Sihirli Lamba Store
18 octobre 2023

It works great but you need to chat with live support which Esther from live chat helped me a lot and really quickly. Thanks

MersaSR
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
11 décembre 2023

Support was great Wendy and Tony helped me out a lot with the app.

Paper Tacos Spanish Greeting Cards
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
13 octobre 2023

Amazing experience so far easy set up with the help of Hana. I'm excited to see where this goes. I'm trying to boost sales, customers.

JP Gadget Xpress
30 décembre 2023

All'inizio ho avuto difficoltà ad installare le varie funzionalità sul sito, quindi ho dovuto chiedere assistenza. Nella chat mi ha risposto Emily, gentilissima. Ha risolto tutti i problemi in pochi minuti.

TheOtherSide
Italie
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
27 novembre 2023

great customer service!! The works at your pace and not in a hurry at all. Emily was very respectful and helped us out to make our website better!

AESTOGAL
Koweït
Environ une heure d’utilisation de l’application
15 octobre 2023

Thanks to abby from avada I have been properly helped to progress in the application which I highly recommend.

smartadhesif.com