Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
12 juin 2023

Sunny is good. She helps me solve the problem. But I am upset to know the timer function can't be curcle when it times up.

OKONE PET
Chine
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
20 mai 2023

Only just started using the Trust Badges portion of the app but it seems good so far. Minus 1 star not because there's anything wrong with it but because I haven't yet been able to try all the features. Trust badges is pretty simple to use, when I had a question at 11pm EST, Emily was there within minutes to help me solve my problem. Love the customer support! Looking forward to trying the rest of the features of the app!

Honour You
7 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 7 mars 2023

quick and friendly support by Eshter. Nice list of functies they can provide to upgrade your site the best way you can.

Style Barrel
Belgique
18 août 2023

Very clean easy-to-use application and the support team is very friendly. Thanks Sunny for the help.

Trucker Shop
Afrique du Sud
12 jours d’utilisation de l’application
19 décembre 2023

Wendy ve Toby teşekkür ediyorum. Güzel ilgilenildi benimle, çok memnun kaldığımı belirtek isterim. sadece biraz daha hızlı düzenleme yapılabilir yinede çok iyi.

Gorkework
Turquie
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
10 juin 2023

Lydia has helped me a lot to set up my website and she gave me a very cool countdown, very friendly and fast.

Pryx4u Archived
Espagne
31 mai 2023

was hard to understand at first buy the costumer service helped me out I would like to be able to change the font of the sticky add to cart to match my sight.

Scoomodo
Nouvelle-Zélande
22 jours d’utilisation de l’application
11 juillet 2023

I would recommend the app because the widgets were seamless and I recieved good customer service from emily

Eden
Pays-Bas
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
10 avril 2023

I had trouble updating my theme with the Avada app, but Sunny from Avada helped fix this issue. So now, the app works properly for my store. Thank you for being so helpful!

Kitchen E & G ™
États-Unis
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
12 juin 2023

I got good service by Hallyfe. I so glad for him. Thank you very much. I ll continue to use program.

WetaKitchen