Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 98% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
22 aprile 2024

amazing support

LODAWN
18 aprile 2024

Excellent Support Team!! Avada you Rocks.

Droneix
11 aprile 2024

Hana is an amazing girl that a help me really good, lot of patience and she resolve my problems in 1 minute. 100!!

BELLAETEREA
Italia
29 marzo 2024

absolutely awesome app the customer service is amazing they fix everything so quickly hightly recommend this app

beauty and beyond shopping store
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
16 aprile 2024

Excellent support from Tiana, She resolved an announcement bar issue for me quickly. Thanks

hobefi
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
7 marzo 2024

Esther provided exceptional support, going above and beyond to address my inquiries promptly and efficiently. Her expertise and professionalism made my experience seamless and enjoyable. I highly recommend her assistance to anyone seeking top-notch support. Thank you, Esther!

Giovan Bella
Emirati Arabi Uniti
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
3 aprile 2024

Tolle App mit vielen Features. Der Kundendienst ist sehr schnell und freundlich. Ich empfehle diese App ❤️

AfricanCultureClub
Germania
26 marzo 2024

Esther from Avada provided swift and effective solutions to my technical issues. Her proactive approach, clear communication, and patience made the process seamless. Thanks to her expertise, my problems were resolved in no time.

Herbal Shop Peshawar
Pakistan
11 maggio 2024

Hana and toby have been amazing helping me get everything up and running I would highly recommend this app

Herb’s Manchester ltd
Regno Unito
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
20 marzo 2024

Tiana was the Best . She quickly solved my problem.

Trendify