Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 98% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
19 febbraio 2024

Yes, I like it very much. Your helpline Esther helped me a lot. I did not understand anything. I spoke to your helpline the name of "esther", so they told me everything on chat. Even after that. I didn't understand anything, so they told me to give me access to the store, so I trusted them and gave it to them with confidence and they did a very good job and gave it to me in two to three minutes. They gave me the store ready and set it up and after that they also sent me the video recording, thank you very much especially for Esther.

hubstyle.pk
Pakistan
24 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
7 marzo 2024

Esther provided exceptional support, going above and beyond to address my inquiries promptly and efficiently. Her expertise and professionalism made my experience seamless and enjoyable. I highly recommend her assistance to anyone seeking top-notch support. Thank you, Esther!

Giovan Bella
Emirati Arabi Uniti
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
6 maggio 2024

Tiana was very help full and I could not complain about anything :) - she did help me out with what i needed and came with information what could work and not. Thank you Tiana

Vingasten
Danimarca
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
16 marzo 2024

Hana helped me a lot in this live meeting. I was very pleased with it. Even though I was a new seller, he listened to me patiently and was interested in my business. Thank you Hana, I love you.

duyar.shopify
Turchia
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
19 febbraio 2024

Awesome, there's so much value in this app, and as with all Avada apps, the support is second to none! I had an issue with something that needed code added to fix, and Hana immediately got on with Toby in the tech team, who has also supported me before with the Avada SEO app, and within minutes had custom code added for me that fixed a sales pop up to look exactly how I imaged it! They are extremely on the ball, super friendly and incredible helpful. I don't know how I'd run my shop without Avada, honestly.

Fidget and Focus
Regno Unito
14 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
7 maggio 2024

I would like to thank Rosie and technician Tony for helping me out with my situation. They did very good job with a blink of an aye. People like them make us customers feel very appreciated and know that we are in a good hands. Thank you so much guys

Retro Konsolka
Polonia
8 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 9 maggio 2024

Amazing app ! Beside this, the customer service team here, particularly Tiana (who directly supported me), is outstanding! They respond incredibly fast and each reply is packed with helpful, detailed information. Every interaction leaves me more informed and appreciative of their dedication. Highly recommend for anyone needing support!

Ruby Best Deals
Vietnam
2 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
18 marzo 2024

i appreciate esther for fix my stock countdown preset problem & also providing fast service, thank you.
highly recommended.

Chic Adorn
Pakistan
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
12 maggio 2024

This app is great, great features and most of all great customer service reps.. Tiana is always ready to assist with any issue I may have, even when the issue is not pertaining to their app... Thanks Tiana

LovelyRLovely
Regno Unito
2 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
28 febbraio 2024

I had an issue with the app, it was not showing the badges icons . Lydia helped me, I'm so appreciated. She was so friendly and she solved my problem quickly with fast responding. Thank you Lydia.

DVA home