Avada Trust Badges Sale Pop‑up , 3,629件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
編集日:2023年2月10日

I recently install this app and I must say I was initially impressed with its functionality. The support team was quick to resolve any issues I had, but I became increasingly frustrated with the pressure from the support team to leave a review. I felt uncomfortable with the constant reminders to write a review and found it unprofessional. Unfortunately, this has now gotten even worse as they are now asking me to rewrite my review. This level of pushiness and disrespect is unacceptable, and as a result, I have lowered my rating to 2 stars.

Kate & Laura
オーストラリア
アプリの利用期間:5ヶ月
Avadaが返信しました 2023年2月13日

Hi there,

We are grateful that you took the time our to share your feedback with our app. We'd like to sincerely apologies for the experience you had as customer satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to deliver the best customer experience.

Your responses will help us serve you and our other users in the future. We truly value your feedback and look forward to hearing more from you more often.

In the meantime, if you have any questions, concerns, or further suggestions, don't hesitate to let us know by replying to this email – we'll be happy to help!

Regards,
Avada support team

編集日:2022年5月8日

I only tried two things on this app, Sales Counter which works fine, but I came here mainly for Trust Badges, It didn't work properly from the beginning, support team tried to help, I thought it was fine, but it wasn't! Doesn't load on every browser, it goes back to small size on landscape even though they changed the size of the badges with custom coding still doesn't function 100% I didn't want to risk trying other features because it seems to me this app isn't fully developed. Deleting the app is hassle! Before you delete it ask them if you need to remove any custom coding and they'll send you a list so you can remove it yourself. I didn't like that because all developers I dealt with they will do it for you and do it properly.

Worthwheels
アラブ首長国連邦
アプリの利用期間:1日
Avadaが返信しました 2022年5月8日

Hi there,

Rainy here from AVADA. I am so sorry to hear your experience. I've checked again your issue reported about Trust Badges, it is likely because of the image file type. We are working on it right now, no worries at all.

I believe that if you are a little more patience with us, everything will work perfectly in your store. Our 24/7 support is always willing to assist you.

Kindly check my follow up emails so that we can sort it out asap.

Thank you!