Avada Trust Badges & Upsell , 5 563 vurderinger

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
26. desember 2023

Great experience this app is all in one and also the team is so cooperative thank you for the free app

Manex Store

easy to use

Mugaholik
2 måneder bruker appen
20. desember 2023

Anthea was really nice and helped me a lot with solving my problems and setting up the app. She was patient and supportive throughout the process. I'm grateful for her assistance and would definitely recommend her to others who need help with similar tasks.

Trendy Gadget Club
7 dager bruker appen
23. november 2023

It's too bad that we can't use it in Turkey, so I'm giving it one point less, other than that, everything is very good.

Shoppiera
13. august 2023

I was recently looking for a way to increase sales and build customer confidence in my e-commerce store. After doing some research, I came across Avada Trust Badges Sale Pop-up.

This app allows you to create multiple countdown timers on different pages, create multiple trust badges with stunning designs, show recent sales popups, and even connect live chat sessions with your customers.

In summary, I found this app to be extremely helpful in increasing sales and building customer confidence. It's a great tool that can help improve the overall experience of customers shopping on your e-commerce store.

and thanks for help Hena

iconic Store
India
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
18. oktober 2023

It works great but you need to chat with live support which Esther from live chat helped me a lot and really quickly. Thanks

MersaSR
2 måneder bruker appen
31. juli 2023

All in all this app is a great addition to my website. However, I had some issues with it that were promptly fixed by your wonder support team. Ester from Avada was a great help, if you have any issues at all dont forget to reach out to the support team, they fixed my issue in minutes!

misk
5 måneder bruker appen
25. oktober 2023

Perfect customer support! Jasmine, Gidoen, Anivia, Hallyfe, Abby, Esther, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! You have been trying to help me for 2 days! Thanks a lot! I wish we had Sales Pop up in Turkish.

Sihirli Lamba Store
13. oktober 2023

Amazing experience so far easy set up with the help of Hana. I'm excited to see where this goes. I'm trying to boost sales, customers.

JP Gadget Xpress