Avada Trust Badges & Upsell , 5 569 vurderinger

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
31. mars 2024

PERFECT FOR YOUR SALES OPTEMIZATION, EXTRAORDINARY SUPPORT TEAM, HANA FROM SUPPORT TEAM WAS KIND TO HELP ME PATIENTLY THROUGH OUT. THANKS TEAM

Ethnicsupply
India
12 måneder bruker appen
18. mai 2024

Big ups to Prakash for the great customer service! Quick and to the point. I recommend this app for people who want to improve their business's conversion rate.

Chisel X
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
9. april 2024

I have had a great experience with Abada Trust badges. Customer service representative Hana was an also very helpful when I needed help. She was patient and offered a prompt solution to the challenges I was having.

OasisPlug
4 måneder bruker appen
8. april 2024

Awesome app and support are always super responsive and quick to solve any issues. Audrey was very helpful and fixed my problem. Thank!

Neon Sunrise
8 måneder bruker appen
7. april 2024

Amazing App, all u need from trust badges to Pop ups, it got u covered . Moreover excellent support staff they quickly solved my issue.

Lil Doves
10 måneder bruker appen
25. april 2024

Lydia is very nice. She explained my problem to me in detail and solved it in a very short time. She is someone who does her job well. Thank you for your help.

puruzsuzcilt
Storbritannia
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
29. april 2024

Great app so far. I had some trouble setting up some things and support was amazing and super quick. Thanks Esther :)

Supertrendy Colombia
Colombia
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
14. mars 2024

I just had to share my exceptional experience with Avada's Trust badges pop-up feature support team, particularly Tiana. Tiana was incredibly cooperative, humble, and patient throughout our interaction. Not only did she promptly address all of my queries, but she also demonstrated exceptional problem-solving skills.

I can confidently say that my conversation with Tiana has been the best support experience I've ever had. It was seamless, efficient, and Tiana's professionalism truly stood out. I will definitely be recommending both Tiana and Avada to others based on this positive encounter.

Thank you to Tiana and the entire Avada team for the outstanding service. Keep up the fantastic work!

Emirates Fusion
De forente arabiske emirater
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
14. mars 2024

I am using the Avada Trust Badge and Sales Pop-up, it is amazing. But I have faced some issues but Lydia and Tony helped me to clear all my issues. I wholeheartedly recommend Lydia and Tony services to anyone seeking exceptional guidance—five stars without reservation.

Exceptional Guidance and Support - 5 Stars for sure!

Prime Apparel
Storbritannia
3 måneder bruker appen
9. april 2024

easy to set up and awesome customer support. Thank you Hana for helping out so fast and easy and friendly as well.

Mototech271