Omtaler (5 636)

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
25. oktober 2023

Perfect customer support! Jasmine, Gidoen, Anivia, Hallyfe, Abby, Esther, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! You have been trying to help me for 2 days! Thanks a lot! I wish we had Sales Pop up in Turkish.

Sihirli Lamba Store

Jasmine was perfect!!!!!!

My Store
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
26. juli 2023

On one hand I had 2 issues for 2 times trying to use the app but on the other hand, the support responds extremely fast and solve the issues rapidely so thank you.

Inventilo
3 måneder bruker appen
24. september 2023

their support is oustanding. i was helped by Esther who is very kind and caring.

Osiri
5 måneder bruker appen
20. juli 2023

Great in providing customer service. Thank you Liz for responding quickly regarding my query and helping me connect to your tech team. In my case, I was hoping they can add an exception in adding the widgets in product pages or collections on the website but it's not possible for now. The app is easy to navigate and can be customized according to your brand so I can't wait to explore more about it.

THE CURVE CULT
Singapore
9 dager bruker appen
24. september 2023

I liked the application I think its working fine

Lyrava
Storbritannia
3 måneder bruker appen
15. oktober 2023

Thanks to abby from avada I have been properly helped to progress in the application which I highly recommend.

smartadhesif.com
USA
23 dager bruker appen
8. september 2023

Super service client , merci beaucoup à HANA pour ses explications précises et efficaces ainsi que sa patience .
Application globalement bien pour une application gratuite je recommande .

Hathor
11 måneder bruker appen
18. august 2023

Very clean easy-to-use application and the support team is very friendly. Thanks Sunny for the help.

Trucker Shop